11- Willow love ones

The sun rose from the sky. The flowers bloom, the birds sing, the alarms went off. It was another day of change. Another day to meet up with friends and family member. Every house was filled with joy, family enjoying their meals. Children play outside. It was surely a good day to be happy... but not everyone should be happy on a season like this.

Jane was inside her room all awake for the past days. She just came back at the girl room watching her sleep. Ever since the news came about the burning house and the crime scene she knew it was happening like her friend said would happened. She always light up the night light inside the girl room when she was asleep. She had her both hand on her face thinking things through.

'Willow what will I do? You trusted me but I failed you miserably. Should I tell them already? Will Slender accept everything. Willow I'm sorry. I failed you. What should I do now?'

Jane was getting tired from thinking. All the thinking making her head hurts. Tear drooling down her eyes. She didn't know what else to do. What should she do?

'I have no choice.' She grab her phone and called someone. After the call ended they agreed to meet up in the park. She left after taking a bath and left a note before leaving. She went toward the park and saw two boys and a girl that is younger from them. 'There nothing else to do.'

"Mark, Derick, Delia!" She called. The three turn there heads towards Jane. Jane stop walking and stand a bit away from them. "Jane what happened?" Mark ask in a serious voice. Jane didn't respond for awhile. 10 seconds pass as she started to speak. "I'm sorry." She said mumbling her respond. Again, she is crying. She can't hold back it now. Delia comfort her and let her sit to a bench followed by the other two. "I didn't know what happened but I told her about her past." "How far did you went?" Ask Delia in a calm voice not like Mark. "I told her that I should have left her inside that burning house. How much she change than the other her that I use to love." "Well... you did told her about the burning house. Nothing else?" Delia ask. Jane shook her head no. The three sigh in relief. Derick went at her other side and hug her. "You didn't failed her. You just lost you temper. That's all." He said. "How'd you know I lost my temper?" Jane ask him. He smiled "I knew you lost your temper when you spoil that burning house. Willow told us everything she knows about you guys." He explained. Mark kept on quite. He put his hand on his jacket pocket when he felt something inside. He pulled it showing a DVD. "What is that?" ask Jane looking at Mark. Both Derick and Delia turned towards Mark who was holding a DVD. "I thought you told everything about her and it is time to get her memories back but I guess it wasn't the right time." He said. "You have that? I thought Jane has that." Derick ask. "I gave it to Mark. I know, somehow she will found it inside the house." Jane said and stand up. "How long are we going to keep this a secret?" she ask. "As much as it have to be until her time is up in here so as we." Mark replied. "Can't we gave that to Slender?" Delia ask. Mark look at her with a irritating look. "Why would we? He isn't suppose to be with her in the fist place. It was his fault Willow didn't came home!" Mark yelled. "Well someone's Jelly~ it's love Mark. Get over it already!" Delia tease him. "Everything I work hard to get her attention! Everything I gave it to her. Until she accept me. But he. He didn't do anything yet she feel in love with him!" Jane look at Delia and Mark argue. Derick was on her side. "Those two. Always fighting." "Will they get over it." "Yeah. It only last for a couple of minutes and they will turned up becoming friends again." "Well I better get going now. I hope I didn't get my temper again." "Just count to get your temper out." He said. "I'll will." "By the way. Why do you act so afraid. You know that it was a small info. Why sound so afraid?" "I'm afraid I'll lose her again. I can't lose anyone again." "Just be careful next time. But you know that she will came back to us after her time is up." "I know. I better go. Thanks for the advice." "No problem. See you next time." They wave good bye with the background of both Mark and Delia still fighting. "Don't you guys get tired of this?" Derick ask to the two who was now punching each other. People started to stare at them. 'This is embarrassing.'

*Mark's House*
"I'm home!" He yelled. "Your home already? You just left a hour ago." His 'older sister' said/ask. "You said to be home early." "Good point." she said and continue watching. "Where's 'mom'?" Mark ask. "Went out with dad." He nod and went toward his room and lock his door. He pull out the DVD while siting on his bed. 'Willow, why did you even make me do this?' He kept on thinking where he gave Willow a flower for Valentine's day. He was shy giving it but happy that Willow accept it. Where they talk to each other while going home and where they talk to each other for the first time. It was a happy memory to him. He played the DVD and watch the whole message for the 6th time.       

"Is it on?" showing a female. "It's on! Guys, I finally did it." she said. "Took you 10 mins to figure it out." said a male who was next to the female. "Hey! It my first time. Anyway mom said I should talk to it?" "That what she told me. I am too after you." "Why?" "Just get it over with. Tomorrow is the day Wil. Don't mess up the record." "Yeah yeah. Anyway, Hi! I'm Willow! As you know I am you, wonder why? It may be confusing but I will explained it carefully. *cough* Alright. So I am not a human, I am one of the Galancy. We go to other planet that haven't discover by our people and take notes. There are a lot of Galaxy out there so it will took a lot of us to explore each of it for 50 years on each planet then go back home. Listen me, when we get to the planet we are assign to our age will change. They will inject something to us to make us younger. When we get to the planet we are going to start our first mission. Isn't that great!" "Hurry up!" "Jez bro. Your more impatience than I thought. Anyway, this is out older brother." "Can you please finish the message already. We don't have a lot of time you know." "What cha' doing?" said another voice showing another female but much younger than the other. "Ah sis! Just in time. Me this is our younger sister. Say hi!" "Hi! So are you doing great there? I hope so cause I don't want to see you all sad when you get back." "I'm strong, I'll handle anything in my way." "Really? What if you feel in love." her younger sister tease. "Like I would fell in love. I already have one, and I'm not changing him with anyone." "That's sweat but the recorder is catching them all up." Their big brother said smirking. "Oh yeah! So this is our siblings. I am introducing them cause our memory will be erase after they injected us what ever they will inject us." "It's called Youth." "I know that big bro." The video shows that their brother rolled his eyes making their younger sister to laugh. "Anyway our mission is simple, we just need to take down notes on how they live, how they act, how they communicate, how they survive and much more. Maybe doing a Journal about them will make it easier. Don't you think? What you think guys?" "Great idea! Why didn't I think about that?!" their younger yelled in amaze. "That's sounds great. Why not the three of us do it." Their big brother said. "That's a great idea! We three will do it! You guys ready?" "Sure is but first you need to finish your message first." "Hh?..Oh yeah! Willow a.k.a me, I need you to understand this. This mission is important to us alright. If we didn't complete this we aren't going to get home. Means we will never see this two idiots here!" "Hey!" Both of her siblings says making Willow to laugh. "Enough with this. Willow, we need to do this! I hope I get this message sooner when I get there. You know the drill." "One for all and all for one!" they three cheered after they laugh. "Welp, that's all I have to say. Take care! Big bro your next." "Finally." Followed by a giggle of the female as the tape ended.