SonAmy Story 2 Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Do you Love me?Amy went back to the hotel, she fell on to her bed, and sighed. She turned to her side, and looked out the window, "that was the most...hardest thing I have ever done...Shori I hope you forgive me...I only did what was best for you..."Amy closed her eyes, "everything will go back to the way it was..." - - -The next day, Amy woke up, she sat up from her bed, she noticed a bouquet of red roses beside her. Amy lifted them up and sniffed them, she smiled. Amy noticed a card, "a card?" Amy started reading the card."To Amy,I know I havent been very faithful to you but, I don't want to be away from you anymore, please meet me at 'our' house.Love Sonic xxx"Amy smiled slightly, "Sonic..." Amy stood up and went to the bathroom. She took a shower and brushed her teeth, she got her fighting outfit and started to put it on. She put a black belt around her hips, she grabbed her guns and placed bullets in them, and put it in her pocket. Amy had a feeling Mephiles would show himself again and when he did, she was going to be ready. Amy walked out the flat, she walked down the street.Amy finally reached her and Sonics house, Amy stood at the door step, she took a deep breath, she then opened the door.Amy walked in and closed the door, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, she then seen Sonic. Sonic smiled, "hey Amy..." Amy smiled slightly, "Hi...Sonic..." Silence filled the room, Amy broke the silence, "it feels abit weird...coming back here..." Sonic looked at Amy, Amy blushed, "Ah No! it's a Good Weird!" Amy looked the other way smiling, Sonic scratched his head, "Amy...I have been thinking about what you said...about wanting the real me back..." Amy looked down, "and well I agree with you...I'm not who I used to be..." Sonic dropped his head down low, "but I want to go back to the Sonic you want...I just can't do it alone..." Sonic looked at Amy, Amy turned her head. "Amy I want you to help me..." Amy fell to her knees infront of him, "I will always help you." Sonic looked at Amy with sad eyes, "Amy I need to know...do you still love me...after everything I did to you...?" Amy smiled, she wrapped her arms around Sonic, "I will always love you...no matter what..." Sonic looked down at his hand, he took Amys hand, and placed her wedding ring back on her finger. Amy looked down with sad eyes, Sonic kissed Amys forehead, "just like how I remember...always beautiful...and all mine..." Amy blushed and smiled, Sonic stood up and helped Amy to her feet, Amy wrapped her arms around Sonics neck, she kissed him gently on the lips. Sonics eyes widened in shock, he kissed her back, tears fell from Amys eyes. The broke the kiss for air, Amys lips brushed against his, "I missed you so much..." Sonic kissed Amy again, he broke the kiss and held Amy close to him, not letting go.- - -Later that day, Amy and Sonic were with the others in Tails workshop, Tails was on his computer, Amy looked out the window, "Tails have you found him anywhere yet..." Tails shook his head, "no...I can't find Mephiles anywhere..." Amy sighed, "this is my fault..." Sonic looked at Amy, "no it's not..." Amy looked up at Sonic, "it is...I sent Shori away and until she comes back, Mephiles won't come out either..." Knuckles looked at Amy, "then why not bring Shori back here...?"Amy shook her head, "it's too risky...If we brought Shori back and Mephiles came then Shori would be easily caught by him..." everyone nodded in agreement.Sonic smiled, "well when he does come we will be ready and he won't get away!" Amy looked at Sonic, Sonic turned around and winked at her, "with my speed I will get him." Amy smiled, 'it's him it's my Sonikku!...' Knuckles smiled, "well we will just have to find him ourselves!" Amy nodded, everyone smiled and nodded. Amy walked over to the door, "Im going to get some rest..." Tikal and Cream smiled, "ok Amy! Good night!" Shadow looked at Sonic, "Sonic maybe you should go with her, Mephiles could be targeting her too." Sonic nodded in agreement. Sonic ran out after Amy, "Amy!" He noticed Amy was looking up at the moon, Sonic walked over worried, "Amy?" Sonic eyes widened as he noticed Amys tears falling from her eyes, Sonic took hold of Amys hand. "Amy...what's wrong?" Amy looked at Sonic, "Sonikku..." Amy gritted her teeth and jumped into his arms, "was it really a stupid idea letting Shori go away..." Sonic stroked Amys long quills, "she will be safe...Sonia and Manic will look after her while we go after Mephiles...we will be together again..."Amy was going to close her eyes, until she saw something small and white fall from the sky. Amy looked up, Sonic did the same, Sonic smiled, "It's snowing..." Amy smiled, "Yeah..." Sonic stared at the sky, "do you remember when I first told you how I felt about you..." Amy leaned her head against his shoulder, "yeah...it was snowing just like now..."Sonic smiled, "Amy remember our promise..." Amy nodded, "yeah..." Sonic looked down at Amy, "let's never break it again..." Amys eyes shined in the moonlight, small tears fell from her eyes, she smiled, "Yeah. Never." Sonic smiled, they intertwined their hands, Sonic kissed Amys forehead, and they started walking home together.???: Tick Tock Amy...Shoris power won't wait any longer...