SonAmy Chapter 12

Chapter 12: "..Amy.."The morning came, the sun shone through the window. Sonics eyes opened slowly to the bright,warm rising sun on his face.He looked down and seen Amy still asleep, but in the same position Sonic lay her down last night.He shook her slightly, "Amy...Amy!..." Sonic started to shake her faster, but she wouldn't wake up."..Amy..wake up...please.." Sonic paniced slightly, he put his ear to her chest, he heard her heart beat, but he didn't understand why she wouldn't wake up.Sonic got out of the bed and lifted Amys sleeping body and held her close, he ran downstairs, he ran out the front door as fast as he could."Tails will know what to do...he just has to.."Sonic reached Tails' Workshop in a matter of minutes.Sonic burst in the room making Tails jump, "Tails! Tails!" "What is it-" "Amy won't wake up! but her heart is still beating! Why!??" Sonic shouted to Tails really worried."Wait where did you find Amy.." Sonic looked down at Amy in slight worry, "I found her in the feild, the feild of roses...someone told me...in this very feild there is only one rose..." Sonic looked at Tails, "I knew it had to be her....but today I tried waking her up but....she wouldn't move an inch.."Tails walked over to one of his medical beds, "Sonic come and lay her down here.." Sonic did as he was told, he slowly stroked Amys long quills while smiling. "Don't worry we will fix you up...when your better we can go on dates together..." after Sonic said this he seen a tear run down her cheek.He laughed alittle, he whiped away her tear, "Please..Don't Cry..."Tails scanned Amys body, he found nothing wrong with her. He took a sample of Amys blood, he yet again seen nothing wrong.He opened one of her eyelids, he used a small light and looked into her eye.4 Hours had passed, Sonic sat next to the bed Amy was sleeping in. Tails walked over to Sonic, "Sonic I can't find anything wrong with her...only that..." Tails looked away."That what?" Tails looked at Sonic, "..that she is in a deep sleep...but I don't know how long for..." Sonic looked at Amys sleeping body, he took hold of her hand, "then...I will wait for her..."Tails smiled and walked out of the room, Sonic held her hand tighter, "So...don't leave me...please..."Sonic gritted his teeth as tears slowly fell from his eyes, he felt his heart shatter into thousands of peices."Its my fault...I should never have told you to stay on that battleship...but you came back just for a moment..." Sonic looked up at Amy and smiled but his tears didn't stop, "...It was like a fleeting dream...." Sonic kissed her hand, "...then for a moment I thought I was gone forever..but you brought me back...I'm very grateful for that...Thank You.."Sonic leaned over Amy and gently placed his lips on hers, he kissed her for a couple of seconds. He moved away from her, his last tear fell, Sonic felt faint.His head fell onto the bed beside Amys body, Amys body lit up. Her breathing began to speed up, "So..Sonikuu..."Before Sonic was unconcious he seen the bright light, his eyes closed slowly. "Am..Amy..." Sonics head moved slightly, he began to sit up, he then felt someones hand on his head.He looked up, his eyes widened in shock, it was her. "...Amy..." He seen the smile that he longed to see again, her emerald green eyes shining at him. Sonic stood up and jumped on her into a long embrace, "I thought you were never going to wake up!.." Sonic closed his eyes tight and held her close, small tears fell from his eyes, Amy did the same.Amy smiled, and hugged him back, Sonic smiled, "..You didn't leave me..Thank Goodness..."Amy moved away from and smiled, she was blushing slightly, "..Because..I promised I would never leave you.." Sonic held Amys face in his hands and smiled, "Yeah...You Did.." Amy still smiled her angelic smile.Sonic leaned down and kissed her, Amy kissed him back, Sonics then shattered heart began to repair itself.Sonic went and told Tails that Amy had woke up and he wanted to take her home. Sonic went back to Amy, "Amy...let's go home.." Amy smiled and nodded.Sonic and Amy walked outside of Tails' workshop, they stood still for a moment, Amy took hold of Sonics hand gently, Sonic turned to look at her.Amy just smiled at him, Sonic couldn't help but smile back. The wind then blew through Amys long quills and Sonics spikey quills, "..Amy...will you alway be with me..." Amy was a little confused, she held her quills away from her face as the wind continued to blow."..Yes ofcourse I will always be with you.." Amy said with a smile.Sonic looked at her serious, "..Then..." Amy looked at him in slight concern and confusion."..Marry me Amy Rose.." Amy was in shock and in disbelief, "..What did you say.." "..I said Marry me Amy Rose...then we will always be together..."Amy looked at him and then at the ground blushing lightly, "..I..."