Chapter 25/ who is this person.

Damon's Pov

Me and Sammi have been merried for almost a year now, we did everything together besides shower, u know it would be weird if she wasnt here and i called her saying " hey babe, about to hop into the shower care to join," that would be very weird. Well anyways Sammi is at school im at home so bored i decided to text Sammi.

Me: heyyyyyyyy.

It took a while to get a text back, im not surprised, she is in school.

Sammi: hey babe wats up.

Me: Bored and lost without you.

Sammi: i can always come home.

Me: no u need to stay and make sure St stefan doesnt hurt himself.

Sammi: okay.

Me: lobe you

Sammi: lobe you

Me: fuck i ment love you ( stuiped autocorrect)

Sammi: well i love u to see u in a hour dont go killing anybody without me.

Me: okay.

Sammi didnt answer, thats how ik she is back paying attention.

Sammi's Pov

After i stopped texting Damon, i went back to pay attention to what Ms, Oxi, i was in math we were learning something stuiped, so i spent the rest of the hour thinking of my husband Damon.

School was over, i jumped into my black mustang, i spead down the street, i parked in the drive way, i walked into the house, i saw Damon sleeping on the couch, i vamp ran over and jumped on him , he sprang up, i landed on the ground with a umph, Damon looks down at me and gave me his famous smirk, he laughed at me i got up and lounged at him, we both landed on thr tround, we laughed, we heard a woosh come from behind us, we get up i spoke first " whos there." we heard another woosh we turned around and saw Elena, wait a minute Elena has straight hair than this has to be.... Katherine, she smirks at me and said " whats new with the newly weds." i hate her she needs to get a stake through her heart. But i didnt do it, i look at he a say " what do u wan. Katherine." she looks at me and say oh nothing just here to get the moonstone that i need to get klaus off my back." wait ik we have the moonstone but who the hell is klaus." Katherine looks at me and said "klaus is one of the most powerful original out there, he wants the moonstone so he can break the curse which releases his werewolf side..* I look at her and say "then why the hell should we give you the moonstone." She growls and tackles me and pins me down and says "if u don't ill make ur husband there a widower.." she smirks at me and I look at damon as a sign as go get the stone.

Damon's pic

Sammi gave me that look as in go get that stone. I get up and rushes to the hiding spot and takes it and goes back down, I hand it to Katherine and say "there u got the fucking stone now leave my god damn house.." she takes the stone and leaves..

I help Sammi up and say "are you okay" she nods and hugs me and say "yeah I'm fine just really hate that birch* I laugh slightly and say "you and me both baby"