Chapter 6 / the game

Sammi's POV

Me and Caroline were practicing alot when I wasn't at practice, I wasn't going to tell her about me and Damon yet, I am waiting intill after the game to tell her, I didn't go to school today, I just wanted to spend time with Damon alone, it was almost time to get ready for the game, I went upstairs and got into my uniform it was going to be cold so I put on the red turtle neck, I walked downstairs and saw Damon, he senced my presence and turned around, his jaw dropped, I smiled and ran up to and jumped, I kissed him and jumped down, Damon drove me to the school, I got out of the car and said " see you after the game." I kissed his cheek and walked to Caroline.

Elena walked up to us and said " Hey guys what's up," Caroline looked at her and said @

" why arnt you in uniform." I didn't notice Elena wasn't even in her uniform, she looked at Caroline and said " I quit," Caroline looked like she was about to snap, but she didn't she kept her cool.

We were about to leave when I heard fighting, I told Elena, we went running to were the fighting is coming from, it turns out that it was Elena's little brother and Tyler Lockwood, Jeremy picked up an broken alcohol bottle and was about to slash Tyler with it, I ran towards them and the alcohol bottle slashed my arm, apparently people in Mystic Falls put Vervain in their alcohol, I fell to the ground and screamed in pain, Elena looked at me and said " Sammi, what's wrong" I whispered for to hear " vervain" she just looked at me and she screamed "STEFANNNNN." Stefan came running, he saw what happened and said " Sammi what the hell happened." I looked up and said " vervain, " I was getting really weak.

Stefan picked me and brought me to his car, he put me in the back, he and Elena got up front and drove back to the boarding house, we got through the door, Damon saw us, I was in Stefans arms, Damon ran up to him and said " what the fuck happened to Sammi." Elena said " Jeremy was fighting Tyler lockwood, jeremy picked up a glass alcohol bottle and it sliced her arm, and I think Mystic Falls is lacing their alcohol with vervain" he just stood their and went down to the basement, I was feeling really weak at the moment, Damon came back with a blood bag, I took it and drowned it, I was starting to feel a lot better, I looked up and said " thanks Damon, what would I do without you." he walked over to me and lifted me and put be back down on his lap, he said " you would kill yourself." I nodded with agreement.

I was getting really tired so I got up and said good night to everyone, I was about to walk into my room, when I felt arms wrap around my waist and being pulled into a different room, I knew it was Damon, I had to get out of his grip because I needed to get out of this uniform, I also had to take a shower, I turned to Damon and said " I need to get out of this uniform, I also need to take a shower," Damon pouted and said

" fine." I turned and said " I'll be back when I get out of the shower." that brought a smile to his face. I walked out of his room and went into mine, I stripped of my uniform and went into my bathroom, I got out of the shower and went to my closet, I put on Jack skellington PJ pants and a black tank top, I went back into my bathroom to brush my hair and teeth, I went back into Damon's room, Damon was already in a pair of black Cotton PJ pants, his bare chest was covered with a blanket , I got in next to him.