Chapter 20 / My Birthday

A/N~ hey guys this story will be longer. I promise.

Sammi's Pov

I am now in human years 20 years old, in vampire years i am 164 years old.

I walked downstairs to the smell of bacon and Eggs with French toast, i walked into the Kitchen, Damon turned around and said " Happy Birthday, love. " i smiled and walked up to and placed a kiss on cheek and said " thank you. " he looked at me and said " go upstairs and change, we are going to the beach, an i promise i wont throw you in the water like i did last year. " i smiled and went up stairs to change into my black bikini with checkerboard boardshorts, i threw on my black tank top and black flip flops, i put on all black eye make up, i walked downstairs to see Damon already waiting for me, we got into the car and headed to the beach.

A/N i will promise to update this chapter very soon

Love ya peace keep reading

Comment, Vote, Fan

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sammi's Pov

Me and Damon went to a different beach than last time, this timethe beach has a board walk with amusment park rides, we went shopping at the stores, i got a bright purple bikini, with black board shorts, a black hoodie, black, blue, green, red skinnie jeans, a new pair of converses, we brought everything i got to the car.

After we put everything in the car we went to the beach, we found a spot, i lied down our blanket and we rested on it, every perky blond kept looking at Damon and me, they gave Damon flirty smiles, and gave me murder stares, i was grinding my teeth, Damon heard my teeth grind, he lifted my chin so i was looking at him and said " im not interested in them, im interested in you, if i wasnt i wouldent be merrying you." i smiled and kissed him.

We drove home, we got home all the lights were off, Damon carried my stuff into the house, he told me to stay near the car, when he got out to me he lead me into the house, i turned on the, everybody from school that knew jumped up screaming " SURPRISE. " i was so happy, i said " thank you, but who here planed this whole thing," that is when Caroline jumped up and said " that would be me. " i jogged up to her and hugged her, i ran upstairs, i changed into a one shoulder shirt, black skinnie jeans, so black stilletos.

I was tipsy, the music stopped and Caroline went to the DJ, she grabbed the mic and said " lets all say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMI," everyone screamed " HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMI.". They brought out a vanilla cake, i blew out the candels.

It wa now time for presents, Elena, got me the movie TWISTER, Stefan, got me a Xbox 360 with kinect, Damon, handed me a set of keys, he put his hands over my eyes, he lead me out to the gerage, he took his hands away, right in frontof me was a yellow black stripped 2009 Camero, my draw dropped, i turned and hugged and kissed Damon, i said over and over " Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." i was so happy.

_________________________________________________

I hope you like it

Love ya keep reading

Comment, Vote, Fan, tell your friends about my storie.