Chapter 8 / flash back

sammi's POV

I was in my room reading a book when there was a knock on my door, I looked up and it was Elena, i looked at her and said " hey what's up." she looked at me and said " oh nothing, Stefan won't tell me how you me Stefan and Damon." I looked over at her and said " come sit on the bed, but close the door, what I'm about to tell you will make you laugh so hard it will hurt." she came over and sat on the bed."

* flashback*

" Sammi we are going to the the salvatore's for dinner get dress, I picked out your favorite dress." I got up and went into the changing room, our house maid Lily helped me get the black corset dress on. I got out of the carriage, me and my mother were introduced by two young men called Damon who had Raven black curly hair and blue eyes, and Stefan who had light brown hair that stuck up with green eyes. Damon took my hand and pressed it to his lips and said " you must be Sammi, your father talkes alot about you." I blushe. Stefan came to me and Damon and said " brother and Miss Hussey, I look at him and said " you can call me Sammi or Sam for short." he smiled and said " brother, Sammi I will be back soon." Stefan ran off, me and Damon were walking through the garden when Stefan came running up to us and said " brother, Sammi father as told me that dinner is being surved."

* present time *

Elena looked at me like I was mental, she finally spoke and said " Damon tried to use his charm on you." I looked at her and shook my head up and down, I said " you know what is funny , me and Stefan was arranged to be married to make the company and family business" she looked at me with shocked eyes. I looked at her and said " I would've been arranged to Damon by how we were the closest." she just laughed, she looked at me and said " I can see you and Damon together, but I can't see you and Stefan together." we heard a laugh from the other side of the door.

____________________________________________

Ok ive been thinking how about u guys comment on what the next chapter should be.

I have to go to sleep, I'm really tired

I LOVE PINEAPPLES THEY ROCK,

Will Sammi tell Elena about her and Damons " secret "

Well peace out I will update tomorrow

LOVE YA BITCHEZZ

I <3 SHANE DAWSON

PEACE