Chapter 14/ consert

Sammi's pov

( couple of days later )

Tonight is the Paramore consert, the consert is in a hour it starts at 6:30 and its 5:30, i was asleep on the couch, i woke up by being thrown in the pool, i rose to the surface, i started to laugh, Damon looked at me with a confused looked, he offered me his hand, instead of getting out i pulled him in. I got out, he rose to the surface growled, i laughed and said " dont throw me in when im asleep." i gave him my hand and helped him out. It was 6:00 i went upstairs and took a shower, i got out and put on a pair of black skinnies, a black Paramore shirt, black combat boots, i put on all black eye make up, i side braided my hair. I walked out of the bathroom, Damon was already ready.

We got to the consert at 6:20, we were in the front row. The consert started, i was singing along with Hayley, it was near the end of the conset i had a slight buzz because Damon brought Booze, Hayley walked up to the mic and said "this song im deicating to for her birthday is Sammi Salvatore, it Brick by Boring Brick." i looked up at Damon and said " did you do this." he looked At me and said " yes, yes i did." leaned up and kissed him and said " thank you ."

The consert is over, we went back to the hotel room, i took a shower and changed into a pair of jack skellington PJ pants and black tank top, i walked out of the bathroom and crawled into bed, Damon took his shower, he came out with nothing but black cotten PJ pants, he crawled into bed next to me, he wrapped his arm around my waist, i snuggled closer, we both fell asleep.

( my dream / flash back )

September 20th 1864

After my parents died the Salvatore's took me in, i spent everyday in my room, i wouldnt eat, i wouldnt sleep, Damon got me out of my room when he told me " the flowers look their best at there blooming stage," i got out of bed and went outside, i looked at the flowers and said " they are not blooming," after i said that i looked up and saw a carrige pulling in, im guessing this is the guest that were having.

Me and Damon walked up to the front of the house, Stefan and Guiseppi, were out front also, the carrige came to a stop, a young woman named Katherine and her handmaid Emily Bennett, Guiseppi introduced everyone, she smiled at Damon and Stefan, i growled a little bit when she was flirting with Damon.

Katherine has been fooling around with both of the brothers, i knew what she is. The night that katherine was taken away she turned me and Stefan, an Damon. They were trying to get out from the carrige that took her away, i was helping, that is how we died, we woke up hours later, Emily had made us day light rings couple of weeks before we turned. Stefan was really thirsty his first kill was his father, one day me and Damon were out looking for some blood, we drank from humans but we wernt like Stefan he killed his victims, we take somr blood and compel the person to forget everything.

* present Day

I woke by Damon kissing me, i got up and took a shower, i got out and changed into a pair of black skinnie jeans, a black longsleeves shirt, my black combat boots, and my beanie, i walked out and grabbed my leather jacket, i put it on, Damon was dressed, we went to a get something to eat, we came back to the hotel, we grabbed everything, and checked out, we were almost home, Damon was driving really fast.

We pulled up to the house and we heard Elena and Stefan fighting.