Chapter 11 / who the fuck is this chick

Sammi's pov

After i got up and took my shower, i changed into a pair of sweat pants, a black tank top, and a dark purple baggy sweatshirt, i went downstairs and saw a woman who looked very familier, i looked at her and said " umm who are you, and why are you in my house." she looked up and said " hi im Andy Starr, and im dating your older brother Damon." i felt my heart break, i grabbed my bag and ran out of the house.

I arrived at school, i went to history, Alaric looked at me and said " sammi whats wrong," i tears coming down my face and said " me and Damon broke up the other night and this morning i found a chick in the kitchen, she said she was Damon's girlfriend. I grabbed my bag and came to school, do you know where Elena is." he looked at me and said " yes she's at home." i smiled and said " thanks ric."

I arrived at Elena's in a matter of seconds, i knocked on the door, and Elena answered it and she saw me crying she said " sammi what happened come in." i stepped in and she pulled me to her room, i sat on the bed cross lagged with a pillow up against my chest, she sat down beside me and said " Sammi what happened." i looked at her and said " Damon and i broke up the other night, and when i woke up this morning there was this Andy chick sitting in the kitchen, i asked who she was, she told me than she told me the worst news ever, she Damon's new girlfriend, i ran out of the house went to the school looking for you, ric told me you were here and i came straight here, and BAMN were here." Elena pulled me into a hug and said " i am very sorry Sammi, have you told Stefan yet." i looked her and said " have you seen him, i havnt seen him all day." Elena looked at me and said " no i havnt im sorry." i looked down and said " ok i think he is at the boarding house." i got up and said goodbye to Elena and went home.

I arrived at the boarding house and parked, i got out and went inside to see Damon and Andy making out, i felt tears rolled down my cheek, i ran up to my room with my vamp speed so they didnt know i was there. I texted stefan.

Me: hey stef are you home, i really need to talk to you.

Stefan: im at the Grill, talk to Damon.

Me: he is the one i need to talk to you about.

Stefan: im on my way home.

Couple of seconds later Stefan came rushing in my room and said. " Sammi whats wrong." i told him everything about what happened between me and Damon, Stefan got heated, he even told me he will kill him. I told him not to, i told him about Andy.

( couple of days later )

I woke up went into my bathroom took a shower, changed into my Jack Skellington footie PJ's, and went back to bed. I woke up couple hours later by Stefan, he threw me over his shoulder and put me in my bathroom, went into my closet and grabbed a pair of black skinnies, a black AC/DC long sleeve shirt, my combat boots, and my black Beanie that Lexie got me for my birthday, he knocked on the door and said "are you ready" i opened the door and said " do i look like i want to go to school." he looked at me up and down and said " yup" i wasnt moving he knew that so he pick me and dragged me out of my room and to his car, i gave up, he got in the drivers seat and drove off.

We got to school saw Elena with Damon by her side, she doesnt look to happy, i used my super hearing on whats going on, i heard Damon say " Elena you need to help me get Sammi back." Elena looked over to him and said " why should i help you, you broke Sammi's heart by making out with Katherine." he looked at her and said " please, i love her, i dont think i can live with out her." when i heard that tears of joy came out of my eyes, i got out of stefans car and ran up to Damon, i jumped up into his arms and kissed him, he

responded by kissing me back, i pulled away and said " you cant live without me huh." he smiled and said " i was really about to put a stake through my heart." i smiled and said " well im back into your arms again." i looked around and saw aton of students looking at us, they think we are family, i looked at everyone and said " we arnt related." they got the thought out of there head.