Chapter 19 - Familiar

They went to Jude's house, sat down, and watched a movie. Zoe lied down and put her head on Jude's chest.

She whispered under her breath, "I can't wait till-"

She was interrupted by someone bursting through the door. Jude jumped to his feet. Zoe looked at the man from the couch. The person was a big, tall man, with a burning rose tattoo.

In a loud, low voice, the man said, "Where is William?"

Jude snidely replied, "Who are you and why do you want to know?"

The guy responded, "My name is not important. If you don't answer my question," he looked at Zoe, "you will regret it."

Jude smirked and remarked, "You seem to be mistaken. Now what I suggest is that you get out before you die."

The man glared at Jude, and Jude glared right back, refusing to back down.

The man said, "Fine, but you haven't seen the last of me."

With that the man left. Jude shut the door and sat back down. He sat there, staring at the wall.

Then he turned to Zoe and said, "I've seen that before; in a dream."

Zoe's eyes grew wide, and then she said, "Well sometimes that happens."

Jude smiled and said, "Yeah."

They continued watching the movie. Once the movie was over, Zoe had to go. They said good bye to each other and she left.