Chapter 12 - Jude Get's His Revenge

Jude was now continuing his walk to the hide-out, Loki secretly trailing behind. When all of a sudden Jude stopped, he looked behind his back and saw the darkened figure of Loki.

He turned around quickly and said, "Who is there. I know you are there; I saw you."

Loki came quietly out from the shadows.

Jude looked surprised then said, "Oh. Who sent you, my mom? I am fine Loki you can go back home. I'll be ok."

Loki replied, "No one sent me. I came on my own. Jude I understand how you feel; I really do. I went after the man who killed my parents, for years, and never found him. You can't let your emotions take over you like this."

Jude looked away and said, "I'm going whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Now leave I'm fine by myself."

Loki looked at Jude, and Jude continued to look away; Loki then said, "Fine, Jude. But remember this you are possibly too weak to beat this guy and will possibly die fighting, just to get revenge for someone who had killed Zoe."

At that Loki left and Jude continued. But Loki was smart and didn't teleport back but had kept following Jude, but this time at a greater distance.

Jude finally came up to Ben's hide-out. Before going in and attacking he sat down and rested a little bit. Once he got his energy, Jude got up, and walked into the hide-out's yard. Ben was working on something when he noticed Jude. He smirked, stood up, and walked toward Jude.

When he got to Jude, Ben said, "You must be the one who ran away to try and kill me. Well if you leave now I'll spare your life and your parent's life."

At that, Ben left and went to the shed and brought out the unconscious bodies of the parents. Jude went nowhere and Loki was about to run in and save his wife's life, though he stayed where he was at.

Ben said, "Alright then," and killed the parents.

When Loki saw this he started crying.

Jude just became angrier and in a hushed voice, that sounded so cruel it shocked Loki to hear it come from Jude, "You killed Zoe, the love of my life; and now you kill my dad and my friends' parents. You will now wish you were never born."

Ben laughed slightly at this and said, "Well, that sounds familiar. Though, what is a little boy like you going to do to a full grown adult like myself?"

Jude said nothing back and stood there waiting for the right moment to attack.

Ben sent the first attack. It was a wave of earth. Jude jumped high in the air and sent a ball of air toward Ben. This was a powerful attack; for when it hit Ben, he flew backwards. Jude did a flip and landed safely on the ground. Then, Jude did a side kick and sent a line of air at Ben. He wasn't able to dodge this and fell down again.

Ben did a back flip and landed on his feet. He sent a wave of water at Jude. Jude didn't dodge this and was sent back 10 feet. It felt like, to Jude, like someone had pushed him into a pool without him knowing what they were doing. Jude got back up, though, and sent a disk of air at Ben, this hit his arm and made him bleed a little.

Ben sent an earth ball at Jude. This hit Jude in the chest and knocked the breath out of him. He recovered quickly, though, and made an air bubble around Ben. This had started to suffocate Ben, but he was to powerful and broke the air bubble. He then made two earth walls come up between Jude; to Jude's horror, the earth walls started to close. Jude thought quickly and jumped really high in the air, using his abilities. This got him to the top of the earth walls and kept him from being smashed.

Jude sent an air wave toward Ben. He blocked this by creating a water force field in front of himself, and sent a title wave at Jude. This hit him and sent him flying into a tree. The hit was really hard and nearly made Jude become unconscious, but he was determined to kill Ben.

Jude got up and created the largest air ball him or Loki had ever seen. Jude threw this at Ben at full force. When it hit Ben, it was like being hit by a train. The air ball made Ben hit a stone wall so hard that it had killed him. Jude smiled at his victory, but became light headed from the last attack of Ben, and fainted. Loki came running to Jude and healed Jude's cuts. He picked up Jude and walked to the dead bodies of the parents and teleported back home.

Addie and Nicole were waiting in the front yard of Nicole's house, when they saw Loki carrying Jude's body, they thought the worst had happened. Then, they noticed their husband's dead bodies. They started crying in remorse. Nicole ran up to Loki, instead of Addie, who was crying in misery thinking that she had lost, both, her husband and her youngest child. Nicole was still crying, but she wasn't crying as bad as Addie.

When she got up to Loki, she asked, "What happened? Why are they dead? Is Jude at least ok?"

Loki looked at Nicole and said, "Jude killed Ben, who had killed our spouses. Yes, Jude is ok. He just fainted, because he had got hit hard before sending his last attack."

Nicole looked at husband and cried a little more.

She then said, "At least Jude is ok. It'll be one less thing Addie has to mourn over. Poor Addie, I wish she didn't have to go through this. Though now, at least, she doesn't have to go through the pain of losing her youngest like I did." Loki nodded in agreement.

He then walked up to Addie, with Jude still on his shoulder, and said, "Jude is ok. He had just fainted. He'll wake up soon. I'm sorry, though, that you have to deal with the loss of your husband."

Addie looked relieved a bit but was still crying and said, "Thank you, Loki; for bringing back my son and husband." Loki nodded and set Jude down.

Loki went back to Nicole and asked, "Where are the other kids?"

Nicole looked at him and replied, "I don't know. I haven't seen them since-" Her eyes widen she continued, "I haven't seen them since Jude ran away. Loki, you don't think they went in search for Jude, do you?"

Loki said, "I'm sorry to say, but I think they did. For Addie's sake do not tell her where I'm going. I'm going to teleport to them. I'll bring them back where ever they are."

Nicole said, "Ok." At that Loki left.

When Loki got to the camp ground, they were all starting to wake up. All except for Blake; who got the worst of the beatings.

Loki looked around and asked, "What happened here?"

William who was starting to stand said, "We were attacked, by Ben."

"We were searching for Jude," said Ruth.

Aurora got up and looked around and saw Blake still lying on the ground, unconscious. She ran to him.

She said, "Loki, we need to go home. Blake is hurt. He hasn't woken up yet."

Loki looked down at Blake and said, "Ok. Everyone take hold of my arms."

He picked up Blake. Once they all were holding on to Loki, he teleported back home.

Nicole was relieved to see them back. Addie looked happier that all her kids were ok.

Then Nicole noticed Loki holding Blake and asked, "What happened?"

Loki answered calmly, "It is ok, Nicole. He's ok; he was knocked unconscious, apparently. I'm sure he'll wake up soon."

He put Blake in his room and put Jude in his room. They woke up the next day completely fine and unharmed.