Getting older. (Not that Myrtle needs it)

As young Spaghetti Yellow grew up, she became more and more, well, um, older?

Spaghetti Yellow was an ordinary girl, with an ordinary face, an ordinary number of toes, and a unordinary mother. Myrtle was still the bipolar hobbling dwarf, but her "adopted" daughter brought out the best in her. (But that still wasn't much.)

At age five Spaghetti was cooking, cleaning, and earning, and was even a semiprofessional masseuse. She had a lot of experience with myrtles feet.

Myrtle found a job better than a paper run, and working at McDonald's gave her and spag a lot of free extra food. They were one odd match that's for sure, but Spaghetti had a home and Myrtle had finally found herself a daughter.

All in all, neither were alone.

#####################################

When Spaghetti turned six, Myrtle finally sent her off to school. Spaghetti was again, very ordinary in her abilities, but Myrtle knew that with her daughter at school, they both had a shot for a better future.

Actually, I'm pretty sure myrtle saw that on an advertisement somewhere, cause Myrtle CERTAINLY ain't that smart.

As the days past by, Spaghetti started wondering why her classmates left in cars, why their fathers would come and pick them up after school, and why she was the only one without lunch. Myrtle never could understand these questions, but little did she know, this was only the start of an adventure for Spaghetti Yellow.

S*** was gonna go down.