Chapter 4: Na-Night! Sleep tight.

Caren's POV

As we are heading at the Place de la Concorde, I saw mimes that keep on entertaining yet annoying a lot of tourist especially a Swedish guy with a huge body. Well, those kind of made me laugh. 

As we are inside of the car, there was a total silence but just when Pattie broke the silenced down, "So, Caren where does your mom live here in Paris?" she asked. I looked away from the window and turned my head then looked at her.

"I actually don't know where she is living right now because we haven't seen her for almost five years. I am hoping that I could see or bump in to her here in Paris." I replied calmly then looked at the window and to Pattie.

I saw Justin looking at me and gave me a smile. I smiled back at him then looked at the window again.

"Monsieur Justin, we are now at the Place de la Concorde." the French driver announced.

"Well, I know that you and your mom will be seeing each other someday." Pattie said while tapping my hand gently then holds my hand. "I really do hope so." I replied.

We arrived at the Place de la Concorde at around four o' clock in the afternoon. As I get out of the car I bring out my shades because the sun is shining so bright that my eyes felt like it was burning.

I then noticed that Justin holds my left hand and we started walking around the place.

"Wow!" I murmured to myself of amazement.

"Give me your camera; I'll take a picture of you." Justin said then I handed my camera to him.  I posed then smiled and Justin took the picture. I ran along to his direction and then he handed me my camera but while I was looking at my picture, I noticed that he putted his right arm around my neck.

"You look pretty in that picture." Justin whispered. Oh my freaking GOSH! He thinks I am P.R.E.T.T.Y!

"Thanks!" I replied all giggly then smiled at him.

"Caren! Give me your camera; I'll take a picture of you and Justin." Pattie said then raised her right arm horizontally to me. I handed her my camera then she slowly walks backward to capture a perfect picture of me and Justin. Pattie stopped, "1..2..3.. SMILE!" she exclaimed then clicked the camera. Pattie ran towards our direction then handed me back my camera.

We then heard a cellphone ringing. I checked my phone but it wasn't mine. It was Justin's phone that was ringing. I saw him clicked the 'accept' button, "Excuse me." Justin excused then started walking slowly in a different direction.

"Hi Selena! How are you baby?" I heard Justin said. He walked and walked until I can't hear their conversation. 

I was staring at Justin while he was walking away heading towards where the statue is located. 

"You two looked wonderful for each other." Pattie said gladly then I looked at her.

"Really?" I asked.