Chapter 3: She's Just a Fan

Justin Bieber's POV

We arrived at Paris at around 11:30 a.m. and as soon as we exited the building, there were a lot of flashing lights have welcomed me and Caren.

"Justin!" everybody shouted.

"Justin! Who is that girl? Are you breaking up with Selena?" A girl reporter asked loudly. I looked at them and smiled then I turned away. I was holding Caren's soft hand so that the paparazzi will know that I am good to my fans. She was covering her face because of the flashing lights in the camera, it's kind of odd seeing her looking so naive in front of a camera unlike any other Beliebers like her are so carefree in front of a camera when they are with me.

I looked at Caren, "Are you okay?" I asked gently while passing through a line of paparazzi. She looked at me then smiled, "Yes, I am okay. I'm just a little bit of dizzy that's all." she replied. 

As soon as we arrived at our car, Caren fell asleep in my shoulder looking like a cute baby sleeping in the clouds. I put my headphones on then turned the music as we are on our way to our hotel.

**

I felt that the car stopped, I opened my eyes then saw Caren is still sleeping. I woke her up then I saw her how she twitched her eyes before she open her eyes. We arrived inside of the hotel then mom check-in our hotel rooms in the counter to get our room keys. 

"Here you go Justin, and Caren." mom said while lending our room keys. After that we headed inside the elevator. There was a total silence in the elevator, but as we heard the cling sound of the elevator we waited the doors to be open. As it opens, we headed to our own rooms but I helped Caren carry her luggage.

My room and Caren's room are near to each other. As she put the key then opened the door, I saw her face glowed. Caren loved the room. She putted down all her carried luggage in the floor then stood on the window to look at the wonderful view the Eiffel Tower. She was delighted and amazed by the city. 

"Oh My Gosh!" Caren mumbled in excitement. I slowly put her luggage in the floor where she putted the rest of it. 

"Do you like it?" I asked humbly. Caren turned around and faced me; I can see the wide smile in her face. "YES! I like it very much!" she replied in excitement. 

"I'm glad you liked it. By the way, our lunch is set downstairs." I said humbly then smiled at her. 

"Okay." she replied. I turn around then closed the door. I headed to my room, the room was magnificent. I can see the Eiffel tower just like what Caren has in her room. My bags are properly placed at the side; maybe mom already fixed it for me. 

I paused for a moment then suddenly I feel something beeping, I looked at my iPhone and saw a text message from Selena.

"Hi Justin! I missed you. I wish that I was the one who won the trip with you. :(" Selena texted. I smiled when I read her message. "I miss you more baby. I really hope that you are the one who is spending time with me. :)" I replied to her message.

I suddenly heard someone knocking by my door. I rushed myself by the door and opened it, I saw mom standing by my door. "What are you doing?" she asked. I looked at her confusedly, "Why are you looking at me like that young man?" she asked again.

"Sorry mom! I was just cleaning up myself." I replied. "Okay, give me your room key and let's go downstairs." mom ordered. I putted my iPhone back in my pocket and grabbed the room key then headed to the restaurant.

'Oh, how I miss Selena so much! Haaaayyy....' I said to myself while we were entering the elevator. 

But before the elevator close, Caren came after us. She smiled at us then I gave her a frown face as she looks at me. She seems to be upset when I looked at her like that but there's nothing I can do she's not my type. 

The elevator stopped as it reaches to the ground floor of the hotel where the restaurant was located. We walked out of the elevator; I walked faster than my mom and Caren.

"So Caren, what do you think of Paris?" mom asked kindly to Caren.

"It's Amazing. I can't wait to start touring around the city." Caren replied excitedly.

"Hmph.." I mumbled. They both looked at me.

"Don't worry Caren, you'll get along with him." mom whispered to Caren. Even though mom was whispering to her, I can still hear it because mom whispered it loudly.

**

After eating our lunch, we headed to the car and start touring around.

"Where do you want to go Justin?" Caren asked humbly. I looked at her by the back sit, "I don't know, anywhere." I replied sarcastically. 

"Oh, okay! Anywhere then." she mumbled to herself. Mom gave me an angry look then taps my hands, "You should be nicer Justin. That's your fan." mom muttered quietly. "Fine." I replied quietly. 

"Let's go to Place de la Concorde." I exclaimed to the driver.

"Wee, monsieur." a French driver replied.