Chapter 14

Author's Note

Here it is the new update of the story. I'm so sorry if it took so long for me to update it, its just that I happened to delete this chapter like 2 times in accident. And I was quite busy because of the busy schedules that I have due to finals week. I hope you guys like it and give it a vote or comments... Thank you guys so much for reading my work, I really appreciate it. I just noticed that I have 19K reads! I never thought that this will get a lot of reads... So, Thank you.. :)

I'll start brainstorming for the next chapter so that I could write it soon...

xoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin’s POV

The VMAs has come and since Scooter bribed and convinced me to attend, many of my crew are running around to dress me. Caren should've been my date, not Selena. I just hope that this ends early so that I could go and fly to Manila.

As I sat in my chair, in front of a mirror looking at my make-up artist and hair stylist doing my hair and make-up. I look at them and then looked down the floor. I just don't feel like going to the VMAs.

"Justin." Scooter said as he put his right hand on my right arm.

"Yeah?" I said as I turn my look at him.

"Just pretend that you're okay. Okay?" Scooter advised while looking at me through the mirror.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say." I replied bluntly then looked at him through the mirror too.  

"Remember what you have told me that you're going to help me fix this." I said.

Scooter smiled and patted my back then leave.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the pictures I have with Caren.

Caren is just stunning, I missed her laugh, her bubbly attitude and nonetheless her smile. 

"Who is that girl?" The hairstylist asked. 

"She's Caren." I replied as I swipe the pictures to the right. 

"Oh, the girl that won your contest! Right?" She asked. 

"Yes, it is her." I replied.

"Where did you first took her?" She asked. 

"At Musee de Louvre." I replied.

"Wow, that's a nice place." She reacted.

"Yeah it was. It was also our "almost kiss" that time." I smiled.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah." 

"But why is it an "almost kiss"?" She asked.

"Because a group of paparazzi came. It was absurd and one of them hurt her, but it was amazing. Caren and I enjoyed that time." I replied.