Chapter 12

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Sorry for the very late update. I was just busy in school, knowing that I have 23 units to take up in my college degree. It's really hard and I can't even think of a new chapter of it.. But I'll try just for you guys, you guys are amazing... hahaha.. Thanks guys for reading my book. I didn't even noticed that I already have 11,000+ reads in this story.. :D I Love You guys so much! I hope you like this chapter.. I'll update as soon as possible.

__________________________________________________________________________

Justin's POV

"Justin!" A girl shouted through the door. I thought I was dreaming that's why I ignored it then put the pillow on my head.

"Justin! Wake up!" A girl shouted again.

"Justin! Open the door!" A girl added. I stood up then walked straight to the door. 

"What do-" I opened then suddenly Selena jumped on me then gave me a hug. She then kissed me on the lips then hugged me again. 

"Why put a shock face on? It seems that you've seen a ghost." Selena joked. 

"I-I uhh... What are you doing here?" I asked. Selena moves back then smile at the same time confuse.

"Aren't you happy that I am here?" Selena exclaimed in a raucous tone. An old man looked at us; I smiled at him then waved a hand. He just looked at us.

"Come inside." I gripped then grabbed Selena from inside.

"What are you doing here?" I groused quietly.

"I know." Selena jested.

"You know what?"

"I know that it's all an act. All of the things you're doing with this Caren girl." Selena replied with a giggle in the end of her sentence. 

"Who told you that?" I asked. Selena turn around then grabbed my phone from the side of the bed then faced to me.

"Who told you that?" I asked again. Selena walks toward me then gave me my phone leaving a photo of me and Caren yesterday. 

"Scooter." Selena said. 

"Scooter? What did he said to you?" I asked.

"Oh you know the discussion you guys have before your flight." Selena jested. 

My eyes are squinting trying to remember the discussion we had on that day.

Selena was blankly looking at me then said, "You said that it's all going to be an act and you're just doing it for your fame, so that you'll look good to the paparazzis and to your fans." 

"I said that?" I asked.

"Yeah, scooter said that to me. You guys are talking to each other that day. “Selena said.

"Really?" 

"Aaawww.. Baby, I thought what you've said to me in the Eiffel Tower was true. Just so you know it have break my heart." Selena jested 

"You even said that she's not your type because she's not that hot and beautiful. You even said that she is a buckteeth." Selena mocked then she walks slowly toward me and then put her hand on my face then leans for a kiss.

I realized that the words I've said before Caren was rude and mean. I never thought that I've said that.

She stopped kissing me when she heard a knock from the door. 

"Excuse me." I said. I walked towards the door then saw Caren crying.

"Caren! I-"

"I just want you to know that- ugh- I am going home." Caren said trying to hide her face from me.

"Caren, I can expl-" 

"There's no need to explain. I've heard it all. I thought you're really different Justin. I really thought that you're also feeling the same feelings with me but it turns out that it is not." Caren whined quietly.

"No, that was be-" 

"Thank you for everything. I am sorry if I am not that hot and beautiful for you." Caren said.

"Bu-but Caren!" I said then she turned around and headed to her room. I followed her but she locked the door as soon as I was in front of her doorstep. 

"Caren! Open this door. Please, let me explain." I exclaimed through the door then knocking noisily. 

"Ca-" I stopped when she got out of her room bringing her luggage with her. I grabbed her right arm and Caren looked at me.

"Caren, it's not what you think." I said.

"It’s not what I think?!" Caren yawped. 

"Ok, what is it then?" Caren added.

I looked down then shake my head and then looked at Caren.

"What you've heard is true, but-" Caren struggles, she's trying to let go of my hands onto her arms.

"Ca-..Caren, please listen to me!" I exclaimed then I finally let go of her.

"I've heard enough." Caren said calmly.

"And besides I'll never be your girl. It's so stupid of me believing things aren't meant for me. I'm so stupid!" Caren mumbled.

"Caren" I called.

"Goodbye Justin." Caren said then walked away.

I patted my head both with my hands then faced the wall then punched it. I watched her go; I don't know what we're the right words to say to her.

"Fuck!" I grunted.

Selena went out of the room then walks towards me. She looks quite happy for what happened.

"What happened?" Selena jested.

"Caren just left." I replied. 

"And you're mad at that?!" Selena jested.

"Yes! I am mad at it!" I exclaimed.

"But you don't even like her." Selena jested.

"Who even said that I don't like her?" I asked.

"You said to me before your flight? Remember?!" Selena said.

"I know what I said before. But it all changed now. I love her, not like the way I love you. She's different." I said.

"SHE'S A FREAKING NOBODY! SHE'S A PEASANT! SHE'S JUST A FAN!" Selena exclaimed.

"That was before. She's not only my fan, she's my belieber. A belieber, whom I love and like, she changed me in a good matter, unlike you Selena." I explained.

"I can't believe this!" Selena screamed. 

"Aaahhhhhh!!!" She added then left the room.

I watched her leave the room. I sat on my bed and bent down then put my hands on my head.

Oh God! What did I do?! I asked to myself. 

"I got to fix this." I added.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket then dialed Scooter.

"Scooter, set me a flight tomorrow morning to Philippines. I need to fix something there." I said then hung up. 

I won't let my stupidity ruin my love life this time.