one point for kth_95

In the middle of preparing my boss' morning coffee, Min Yoongi, the PR executive of the company approaches me, a flat look on his face.

"You're Park Chaeyoung, right?" He asks.

I nod, unsure of what to say. "What can I do to help you, sir?" I settle for that.

He squints his eyes at me and I feel him scan my body from head to toe. I squirm uncomfortably in my place.

"Not bad," I hear him mutter.

"Excuse me?" A glare forms on my face. "What did you just say?"

He perks up at my offended tone and shakes his head. He then looks at me, as if seeing me for the first time. So weird.

"I'm sorry. Can you please do me a favor?"

"What?" I can't help snapping at him.

He raises an eyebrow at me, looking amused. I find myself growing more annoyed as the seconds go by. I don't care if he is in a higher position than I am. He just blatantly checked me out.

"You know Kim Taehyung from the HR department, right?"

I nod stiffly in reply. He steps forward and grabs the cup of coffee I hold in my hands and takes a sip from it.

"Hey-"

"Do me a favor and date the man. He's already driving me crazy."

Then he leaves, bringing the cup of coffee I specially prepared for my boss with him.

And I can't even bring myself to care.