Aliens of London - V (Final)

Start from the beginning

"'Cos he's worked for them." Mickey said, the trio now looking at him. "Oh yeah, don't think I sat on my backside for twelve months, Doctor. I read up on you. You look deep enough on the Internet or in the history books, and there's his name, followed by a list of the dead."

"That's nice." The Doctor replied. "Good boy, Ricky."

"You know them?" Lily tried to stop him from making fun of Mickey once more. "Why don't you go and help?"

"They wouldn't recognize me. I've changed a lot since the old days remember, Red?" He sighed. "Besides, the world's on a knife-edge. There's aliens out there and fake aliens. We want to keep this alien out of the mix. I'm going undercover. And er . . I'd better keep the TARDIS out of sight. Ricky, you've got a car. You can do some driving."

"Where to?" He asked.

"The roads are clearing. Let's go and have a look at that spaceship."

-

When they walked out of the TARDIS they headed straight into a helicopter spotlight. "Do not move!" An officer commanded them as they appeared. "Step away from the box and raise your hands above your heads!"

Lily and Rose watched as police cars and armored personnel carriers surround them. Mickey ran off, which made the Doctor roll his eyes. Jackie ran out of the flat but was being held back from police officers. "Lily! Rose!" She cried out.

"Raise you're hands above your head!" The officer repeated, and the sisters did followed by the Doctor. "You are under arrest!"

"Take me to your leader." The Doctor chuckled finding joy in the whole predicament.

-

"Well this is posh." Lily commented getting into the limo after Rose and the Doctor. "If I knew it was going to be like this, being arrested, I would have done it years ago."

"We're not being arrested." he corrected. "We're being escorted."

"Where to?"

"Where'd you think?" he grinned. "Downing Street."

Roses jaw dropped. "You're kidding?"

"10 Downing Street?" Lily asked.

"That's the one!" He smiled.

"Oh my god!" Lily squealed with Rose. "We're going to 10 Downing Street! How come?"

"I'd hate to say it but Mickey was right," He admitted. "Over the years I've visited this planet a lot of times, and I've been, er, noticed."

"And now they need you?" Rose said.

"Like it said on the news. They're gathering experts in alien knowledge. And who's the biggest expert of the lot?"

"Patrick Moore?" Lily smirked.

"Apart from him."

"Oh, don't you just love it." she giggled as the limo pulled up to the building.

"I'm telling you. Lloyd George, he used to drink me under the table. Who's the Prime Minister now?" He asked the girls

"How should we know? We missed a year."