Partner

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HP, DUDE, I BARELY OWN ANYTHING I OWN.

"Adrianna."

"What?"

The poltergeist giggled, "Oh you know, that girl you put in a mirror, about yay high, dead."

"How'd you-"

"Doesn't matter, all you need to know is that it's what I want, so give her to me."

"I-I don't have her," Hermione was trying to think of the perfect lie, but she was too dumbstruck to think clearly.

"Who does?"

No one, we, uh, we got rid of her."

"Did you now?"

"Yes."

"We'll see about that." With that, he disappeared into thin air.

XXX

"Peeves knows." Hermione stormed into the library and slammed her books onto the table, resulting in her getting harsh looks from the students at other tables.

"What?" Abraxas asked, lazily raising an eyebrow.

"Peeves bloody knows." Abraxas waved a hand dramatically.

"He's a bloody poltergeist Bellouve, who the fuck cares about what he knows?"

"Are you joking?"

"Am I supposed to be?"

"Dumbledore, if Peeves knows, Dumbledore knows."

"Of course Dumbledore knows, the fool's got his nose in everything. All the beings around here are his spies, what'd you expect?" He rolled his eyes and flung his head back rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. "Look, we're leaving in two weeks, as soon as exams are over, I'm gone and with all this shit going on with Grindelwald and that muggle war, I'll be surprised if anyone could actually give a flying rat's arse about one student in Hogwarts that may or may not have been illegally taken to Azkaban for a crime he didn't commit-"

"But that's just it! He was taken to Azkaban, well I'm not sure if it's Azkaban, but he was taken and I know by who, Peeves-"

"Listen, we're not going to find anything, might as well just wait until we come back from the break."

"Fine, you can wait. I'll find him by myself then."

"Goddamn you are relentless, Okay hit me with it, what's your big plan now?"

"Peeves said Tom was taken by a man named Tobias Rowle," Hermione sighed and shook her head.

"Your point?"

"Rowle, that name was extinguished three decades ago after Egrid Rowle, the only heir of Darius Rowle died. The only complication here is that Egrid Rowle was said to have a brother, Tobias Rowle, that died three days after his fifth birthday due to pneumonia. But suspiciously so, in the left wing of the Rowle Family Manor, a child lived abandoned and alone. This child is rumoured to be the "dead" brother of Egrid Rowle and the last remaining heir of the Rowle Family line."

"Are you going to go on like this because if you are, I will leave." Abraxas sneered.

"Listen, the only reason a man could ever banish his male heir would be out of shame right. Turns out Tobias Rowle had proven to be very skilled at dark arts and by three was said to have killed five of his household servants. The family had banished him out of fear of his power, and had rightly done so, too, in my opinion."

"Get to the point Bellouve, I'm losing interest."

"In order to grow up and not be recognised as a member of the Rowle family, he had to be given another name. And you will not believe who he is," she sighed in excitement, "Dimitri Darnaeus."

""No shit!" Abraxas sat up, attentive for the first time ever, "Wasn't he the guy who filed a law case against the ministry claiming that he was some kind of descendant of Ekrizdis and that by right he should inherit Azkaban?"

"Yes, yes he was."

"He wouldn't give in, so the ministry resulted in giving him a position as a head guard at Azkaban seeing as he somehow remained unaffected by dementors. He took Tom?"

"Yes. The only problem is that we don't have a way to track him down."

"I might have a way," Abraxas smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Your research is pretty good, but you missed one thing: Darnaeus has a son. And I, Bellouve, know how to get to him."

XXX

Nott looked over at Avery and the boy scowled at him. "Why am I here?" Avery sneered.

"We need to talk about Riddle."

"Why, why do we need to talk about Riddle?" Avery ran a hand through his hair and looked up at the ceiling, giving a small sigh, he hadn't slept in days.

"Malfoy is trying to find him."

"He won't, now what's your point?"

"I think we should help."

Avery shot up from his chair causing it to topple over, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO HELP?!"

Nott got up from his chair."Listen-"

"NO, I AM NOT GOING TO LISTEN, GIVE ME A GODDAMN REASON!"

"BECAUSE HE'LL KILL US IF WE DON'T! He'll kill us if he finds him and he comes back here."

"We'll just have to make sure he doesn't."

"How are we supposed to do that?"

"We kill him."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Leave a review if you liked it.