A Plan?

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HP IN ANY WAY. ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO JK ROWLING APART FROM THE ONES THAT YOU DO NOT RECOGNISE FROM THE ORIGINAL SERIES.

Hermione stared at the ghost standing in front of her and smiled.

"Your plan was perfect, honestly."

Adrianna smiled and then chuckled, "I know."

XXX

Dumbledore took a glance at the man before him before turning to look at Fawkes, petting the phoenix lightly on the head.

"Where's the boy?" asked the man, his voice was dry and harsh. He was beginning to get annoyed at the old man sitting opposite him.

"At this point in time, I really do not know."

XXX

Tom sat in the room of requirement tapping his fingers lightly on the coffee table next to him and patiently staring into the flames.

"What now?" Asked Abraxas from behind him.

"We wait."

XXX

"Why'd you do it?" Hermione asked swinging her legs casually onto the table.

"He hurt me, and so I hurt him, that's how this world works."

XXX

The man scowled at Dumbledore, "What do mean you don't bloody know?!"

Dumbledore chuckled and leaned back in his chair, "I mean, young man, that I do not know."

XXX

Abraxas sighed and sat down lightly on the chair next to Tom.

"Are you sure you can trust her?"

Tom sighed and turned to face Abraxas with a small smirk, "If I didn't trust her, I would have let you wring her neck a long time ago."

XXX

Hermione smiled and nodded in understanding, "So, if I hurt you, you'd simply hurt me back?"

"Why of course I would." Adrianna floated down into the chair next to Hermione.

XXX

Dumbledore looked at the man opposite him and chuckled, he was furious.

"Where's the girl then? You at least have to know where the girl is, Merlin help me if you don't."

"I'm afraid I don't know where she is either."

XXX

"You know nothing about her. How can you trust her?"

Tom nodded slowly and twisted his wand in between his fingers, "You know almost nothing of me Abraxas, do you trust me?"

XXX

"What if you couldn't hurt me back?" Hermione got off her chair and walked over to a bookshelf, lightly tracing her fingers over the old dusty volumes.

"What do you mean?"

XXX

The man huffed and slammed his fists onto Dumbledore's desk. "Then this is a huge waste of our fucking time!"

"I assure you, it is not."

The man glared at Dumbledore and hissed, his face had gone red and the vein at his temple was pulsing but Dumbledore merrily smiled, he found it quite amusing.