Commence

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT HP, COME ON IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS.

"Hello, Tom."

"Hello, Adrianna."

So you're the one. Tom wasn't shocked to see Adrianna, he'd seen her around the castle, she'd been stalking him in a way.

"Why'd you tell her what happened to you, Adrianna?"

"What? It's my death I have a right to tell people." Adrianna cocked her head to the side and smiled at him innocently.

"You knew what you were doing?"

"Of course I did, I wouldn't have if I didn't."

"She thinks I killed you. Why Adrianna, why did you do it?"

"Because you're with her Tom! You picked her over me, me of all people!"

"We were never together Adrianna." Tom took his robes off and sat down on a chair.

"Yes we were, you told me you-"

"What I said didn't matter, I lied."

"N-no you didn't, you told me you loved me, you swore!" She had tears in her eyes, Tom rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I don't care what I did Adrianna, I lied to you get over it. You're dead and she's not."

"I'll kill her then, I-I'll kill both of you!"

"I'd like to see you try Adrianna, now get out."

"How could you? I will not just be forgotten, Tom! I will not-"

"I don't care what you will and will not do just fucking leave!" He finally lost his temper.

The ghost scowled harshly at him before disappearing. Now to find a way to actually kill her. Tom sighed and threw his head back, this was going to take a while.

XXX

Fleamont looked at the girl who sat next to him, "How do you do that?"

"Do what?" Hermione looked over at him and smiled. Harry's grandfather, Fleamont, had been sitting next to her in potions ever since Adrianna had died and each time she looked at him she felt a slither of happiness and sadness enter her which made her want to break down in tears and laugh at the same time, it was horrible.

"Get the potion right every time."

Hermione laughed and shook her head, "I'm used to making potions, I find it fun."

"Fun? You're trying to tell me you enjoy sitting in a dark room and staring at a boiling cauldron for hours?"

"Yes?"

"You're crazy." They both laughed and for a moment Hermione felt truly happy until saw Tom glaring t both of them from his seat in the front row. The bastard always finds a way to ruin everything.

XXX

"Why were you talking to the Potter boy?" Tom asked Hermione as they walked through the halls.

"Why, what do you mean why? Do I not have a right to speak to people any more?"

"I wasn't saying that Hermione, I just want to know why."

"Because he's my potions partner, and he asked me a question, it'd be rude to not answer."

"Why were you laughing?"

"Because he said something funny, look Tom I'm tired of you interrogating me like I did something wrong, let go of it."

Tom grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall. "No, I won't."