Chapter 12: Brownbear's Protector

Brownbear and his friends followed to where the noise was coming from in the middle of the jungle. The jungle started to get a little eerie when Brownbear tries to investigate the incident of the noise, hearing a lot of sound of nature. Luckily, they have Doggie who has a very good sense of hearing.

"So...what the heck is that sound?!" doubted Aqua as she armed herself with a marble thrower.
"According to my sense of hearing." Doggie started explaining. "Someone is trying to make our lives in danger."
"Danger?!" James cried in fear. "Did you just say danger?!"
"I-I think we should get out right now, guys!" shuddered Henry, his tail bristled a little bit.

Brownbear clenched his paw fist as a signal to stay quiet as he slowly walks to the place where they heard the sound. By the time Brownbear tries to glance while he moves away giant leaves that blocks his view, suddenly, a furry wearing a Kabuki mask attacked him using a naginata. This made Brownbear flinched but he luckily blocked the attack using his Hypertaly. Brownbear and an unknown furry clashed the blades of their weapons that surprised them.

"Brownbear!" cried Aqua as she tries to help her husband.
"Don't worry Aqua!" replied Brownbear as he was fighting against the Kabuki masked furry. "I got this!"

Brownbear was about to get defeated since the moves of a masked furry is swift. The masked furry knocked him down by kicking his chest that made him stumble to the ground.

"Should we help him?!" asked Henry nervously.
"Yes, of course, Henry!" Aqua cried as she starts swinging her marble thrower -- a sling that throws marbles during the ancient times. James started activating his Fist of Strength on his right paw hand.

Therefore, Aqua started aiming at the masked furry until someone showed up with a familiar body shape and the crown, trying to stop the fight.

"Stop! Stop!" He yelled and stopped the fight. They stopped what they were doing.
"Good Lord?!" They cried in unison except Henry.
"Um, sorry for the surprise, guys!" Humpty Dumpty I apologized, fixing his red bow tie on his neck. "We really thought you are the members of the Dark Prime."
"Now you thought, eh?!" sneered James, crossing his arms grumpily. Doggie bumped his legs to quiet him.
"I-I thought you're on your vacation!" exclaimed Humpty Dumpty I. "What happened?! And where's Vanessa?!"
"A group of primates destroyed the cruise and kidnapped Vanessa." Brownbear answered, standing up from the ground and dusted his red sweater.
"A group of primates?!" Humpty Dumpty I exclaimed, scratching behind his bald head while holding a staff on his right hand. "You mean that group wanted to join the Dark Prime?!"
"Yes!" Brownbear affirmed. "Wait, how did you know?!"
"Well, I sensed with my Demon Hunter instincts, Brownbear." Humpty Dumpty I replied. "We have an ability of an Innocent Angel."
"Alright, alright!" He understands. "Their leader used the Dark Prime magic from your evil twin brother to turn our lives into a fiasco."
"Holy eggshells, Brownbear." Humpty Dumpty I face-palmed.
"And I dreamed something weird last night and you are having a quest without us." Brownbear added. "A quest of finding the gem that double protects The Five Symbols Camp."
"Exactly!" Humpty Dumpty I affirmed. "Okay. Let's talk about that later, shall we?" Then, he commanded his protector, a Kabuki masked furry. "Saoirse! Please put down your naginata and remove your mask!"

After Humpty Dumpty I gave a command to his protector, she did what he commanded. She removed her Kabuki mask, revealing her hazelnut brown eyes and a cute muzzle and waving her short hazelnut brown hair. Humpty Dumpty I's protector is a rabbit. A female rabbit.

"Guys!" Humpty Dumpty I started introducing her. "I would like you to meet Saoirse Tarabichi Hyogo."
"Nice to meet you, everyone." greeted Saoirse with her British accent, bowing them.
"Why is she speaking in English?!" James whispered to Doggie "I thought she's going to greet us in Japanese."
"Shut up, James!" glared Doggie as she bumped James' leg.
"She is now officially be your protector now, Brownbear." said Humpty Dumpty I.
"Okay." nodded Brownbear.
"Saoirse. It's been an honor to be my great protector." saluted Humpty Dumpty I.
"Thank you, Good Lord." bowed Saoirse and approached to Brownbear's gang.

Saoirse T. Hyogo is a female Japanese rabbit. She has light pink fur with white color on her secondary fur, especially her cute muzzle, brown eyes, long pink ears, dark pink nose and a hazelnut brown hair with bangs. She is three years older than Brownbear and her height is almost reaching Brownbear's exact height. She doesn't really looked like a Japanese because she doesn't have narrow eyes and she speaks English very well. Her nationality is British-Japanese because her family generation is entirely a half. Her parents are Japanese but her mother's side is half Japanese because her grandfather is Japanese while her grandmother is British. Her symbol is a Demon Hunter, that is why she fights very fast. She wears dark blue shirt, skinny brown jeans, and a sassy leather boots. She always brings her satchel on her shoulder to carry all her important stuffs such as the potions, notebooks, bandages, small gadgets, and important personal items.

"I'm sorry for attacking you and your friends, Brownbear." apologized Saoirse with a bow.
"It's alright, Saoirse." He forgave with a bow.
"Just call me Soey." replied Saoirse with a little correction with her nickname.
"Well, I will just call you Saoirse then." replied Brownbear. Saoirse nodded.
"Okay, guys!" Humpty Dumpty I gave them an attention. "Let's not waste time because the volcano is going to erupt soon so let's get going." Then, he noticed an unfamiliar furry, a fat ocelot, in front of him beside James. "Oh, speaking of which, who is that ocelot beside you, James?" He pointed.
"Oh, right." gulped James. He introduced him to Humpty Dumpty I. "Good Lord, this is Henry. Henry John Leeds. He is our...friend at the cruise." He gave Henry a gentle pat on his back after introducing him to the leader of The Five Symbols.
"Nice to meet you there, Mr. Leeds." greeted Humpty Dumpty I politely.
"Nice...to meet you there too, Good Lord." Henry greeted him back nervously.
"All right, let's keep going!" ordered Humpty I as they followed him.
"One question." Brownbear asked him a question. "Who are you with instead of your former protector?"
"The brave volunteers of The Five Symbols Camp." answered Humpty Dumpty I.
"Well, I thought you are the only one who's going to have a quest." replied Brownbear.
"Any questions before we will move on?" questioned Humpty Dumpty I but nobody asked questions. "Well, let's move." He ordered, waving his staff.

After, they moved as Humpty Dumpty I led the way to the camp for the quest.