Chapter 3: A Fine Dinner

Several hours had passed after Brownbear finally made his idea, it is seven o' clock in the evening and a beautiful Thursday night. The skies are already dark as the moon glowed brightly, beautiful stars shining bright around every places, a cold breeze blowing softly, making it a very pleasant moment for the furries to enjoy when worries came to them, the cruise roared coming from the engines and chimneys, the ocean just waved slowly like it was praising the incoming cruise, and the lights coming from it were bright as a million fireflies glowing with the mixture of red, orange, and yellow from their buttocks.

As Brownbear and his gang entered the Cerulean Blue's Fancy Restaurant when they opened the main door, the place is ravishing. The reason why the restaurant is ravishing because of how it was set and decorated. Several tables and chairs were covered with cream cloth, furries who sat on their specific chairs on the table chatted to each other while others had their delicious entree on their table paired with their entremets and drinks, one gigantic chandelier made out of rare crystals illuminated the whole restaurant, making it more splendid, floor was covered with the same carpet from the corridors of every deck of the cruise but with different patterns which is the shape of the stars with eight rays, one furry band with their musical instruments such as cello, violin, piano, saxophone, and trombone played jazz and pop music mellifluously as furries on their table enjoyed listening when they were having a meal, waiters and waitresses on their uniform with a plaid vest walked to the specific table to serve the entree, the smell of delicious foods served by the waiters and waitresses spread around the restaurant, making them feel famished, and the doors and windows made of glass were opened to let the air passed inside and the other space and deck of the restaurant. Several utensils arranged formally and the glowing candelabra were placed every vacant tables.

They smelled inside the restaurant, wanted to have their empty stomachs full since they hadn't had their lunch. Brownbear already reserved the table several hours ago and told his gang to follow him to their reserved table.

"Bro, are you sure about this place?" James doubted as he gazed around the restaurant and followed Brownbear to the reserved table. Then, he continued saying in a squealing tone. "This is really amazing!"
"Thanks, Dude!" Brownbear thanked. "I just saw an ad few blocks away from our room."
"You even reserved the table for us?!" remarked Aqua.
"Yep, that's right!" Brownbear affirmed, giving them a wink. Then, he pointed at the reserved table. "Right over -- there!"

At the reserved table where Brownbear pointed at it, it is arranged orderly and formally. The utensils were arranged formally again with a glowing candelabra in the middle.

Brownbear and his gang dragged their chairs and sat on it, dragging back once again to reach for the table. Doggie just hopped on the chair to reach for the table. By the time after they finally sat on their place, a waiter, a zebra with a clean white cloth on his left arm, went to their table, getting the tag that says "Reserved" from the table.

"Good evening, ma'am and sir! Welcome to Cerulean Blue's Fancy Restaurant!" the waiter greeted in an Italian accent with an insouciant face. Then, he distributed the menus. They picked up and glanced at the list of foods found on the menu. "Here's the menu for you to order your meal. Before that, do you want to order some drinks?"
"I would like red wine, sir!" James ordered, raising his index paw finger gesture. "Non-alcoholic!"
"Champagne." ordered Aqua as she took a glance at the menu, looking for her best meal.
"Me also!" exclaimed Vanessa as she agreed Aqua's suggestion.
"I prefer mango-pineapple shake with a cherry on top!" ordered Doggie.

While Brownbear kept glancing at the menu, Aqua noticed that he is not doing fine.

"Brownbear?" Aqua called him but Brownbear didn't respond because he was still glancing at the menu while his ears twitching. "Brownbear?" He still didn't respond. Aqua called him again but this time with her roaring voice. "Brownbear!" Her roaring voice made Brownbear flinched. He almost dropped the menu on the floor. He then stared at her blankly. Seeing her curious face, Brownbear cleared his throat before ordering.