2

"Zayn stop. Oh my god." Louis whined high in his throat as he began to walk faster towards the raven haired man.

Zayn laughed throwing an arm around his friend as he walked with him, "Oh come on Lou it'll be fine."

Friday had come too soon and here Louis was watching as his dear friend Zayn and the same group of boy's who had been in his dorm a mere three days ago, began the short walk to the supposedly haunted and supposedly abandoned mansion at 9 pm.

The caramel haired boy groaned as he watched the group of boy's walk ahead of him, "Zayn haven't you heard the stories? How apparently every time somebody goes in there they hear voices, and footsteps and see things move! It's probably haunted."

"And has anybody died?" Zayn raised his brow at Louis, when the latter didn't respond he chuckled, "exactly. Don't worry."

Louis whined, pushing his face into Zayn's arm as he held on tight to his best friend.

There was a ruckus from the group in front of them as they turned a corner before finally the mansion was in sight, a mere 10 feet away. "Oooooh here it is," yelled Ashton.

Louis gulped looking around in the dark silently pleading Zayn not to go in with his eyes.

"Thirty minutes on the clock Zayn. Or are you too pussy?" Rei, one of the boys, turned around staring at the raven-haired boy.

The mansion was huge, overgrowth on all sides of the building with windows closed to the public.

"Wait... are you sure nobody lives here?" Louis spoke up, softly. All eyes turned to him, Ashton walked towards him, wrapping his arms around him from behind as he rest his chin on the boy's head, staring at the mansion in front of them.

"What makes you say that lil Lou?"

"Well, a car is parked out front."

Long behold there was, an old car almost completely hidden by overgrowth. It didn't even look like it would run anymore. Murmmers were heard and suddenly the confidence which they had all displayed a minute ago dissipated. Zayn, however, rolled his eyes stepping forward towards the door.

"Thirty minutes, time me."

Louis whimpered as he watched Zayn grip the handle of the front door and turn it to the right. Surprisingly, it opened revealing a blackened interior which nobody but Zayn could see the contents of.

"Talk later... or not." Zayn finished slamming the door behind him.

Louis looked around, everyone was speechless, nobody truly believing he would go through with it. "Guys I don't like this."

"Don't worry Lil' one... Yeah, don't worry."

---

"It's been twenty minutes," Louis mumbled softly tugging his arms around his torso as he sat on the curb staring up at the mansion. He felt off, a cold breeze drifted past him as the trees rustled.

Just as Ashton began to speak a loud thump was heard from the mansion. Louis jumped to his feet in fright. His heart beat fast and he quickly found comfort in the arms of Rei, one of Zayn's closest friends.

"What was that?" Asked Ashton.

Nobody replied for nobody knew.

Another thump, this time louder. It echoed throughout the street, the source clearly something from within the mansion. The next sound which flooded into all thirteen boy's ears was a loud scream.

Zayn.

"ZAYN!" Louis shrieked as he escaped the arms of the seventeen-year-old which was comforting him and began to run towards the front door. He stopped right at the handle second-guessing himself. He turned to ask somebody to come in with him, only to find that all thirteen teenagers were now running in the opposite direction.

A loud whimper fell from his mouth as he heard another scream from his best friend. With a deep breath, he was opening the door and taking a step inside. A loud bang echoed throughout his ear.

Louis jumped as he turned around, now noticing the door had slammed shut.

"Just the wind... yeah.... sure."

Louis wrapped his arms around his torso as he took in the interior of the house, it was run down, cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling, blackness shadowed each room - however, it still seemed lived in.

Almost as if the interior suggested they weren't alone.

"Zayn..." Louis whispered tiptoeing into the next room. This next room was seemingly the lounge room. A black leather sofa sat in the middle. The scratches and tears made it seem ancient.

A loud gust of wind blew past him, "ahhh!" He shrieked, tripping over his own feet, falling onto the couch. Suddenly he felt cold as the coffee table began to shake in front of him. He found his way to his feet now running into the next room as he screamed.

"Zaynnnn!"

There was no response, he backed himself into the corner of the new room. It was a kitchen. His breathing was hard and irregular. The sound of creaking above him scared him and his eyes travelled upwards. He blinked twice as for a second, he could have sworn he had seen a mop of brown hair swinging on the chandelier.

The small boy whimpered, now crouched in the corner as he shook in fright.

The room felt cold and again, a breeze rushed through the windows, blowing the curtains in each direction. Louis' teeth chattered, eyes widening as he unmistakably heard a single word whistled in the wind.

"Begon."

His feet found their way up and he began to run to the front door however he collided into a hard chest as he exited the lounge room.

"Ahhhh!" Louis screamed, finally noticing that it was Zayn.

"Louis!"

"Let's fucking leave Zayn." The teenager looked just as ready to leave as he grabbed Louis' hand and raced to the door and out. 

They didn't stop running until they were three streets away from the mansion where they finally collapsed onto the curb, chests heaving.

"Who the fuck was that?" Zayn shuttered.

"Not who. What."