33

Hani sat at my left, Jackson at her left and Jin at my right.

The guys were sitting at our back.

The movie hasn't started yet but I already ate the popcorns. I thought about sharing the popcorns with Jin but he refused. He just wanted to drink my coke because I will not finish it by the way.

Then, the movie started.

At first, I wasn't that scared. Then, when there was sign that the ghost will appear, I covered my eyes with the popcorns.

This movie really scary that makes Hani, the one who doesn't get scared easily, got scared.

Then, the ghost appeared without any warning, me and Hani shocked. Hani dumped her popcorn until it reached the back.

On some time, I clung onto Jin and some time, on Hani.

Jin also as scared as me. Lmao

~

All six of us exit the cinema as soon as the movie ended. My hands, ears and cheeks were all cold.

It's because of the air cond duh.

"Wah, jinjja. The movie was really scary. Even Hani scared." I said as we walked out from the cinema.

Hani nodded as she agreed with me.

"So, what are you guys wanna do next?" Kuanlin asked.

"Of course we're gonna back home" Hani said.

"So, bye bye." Hani waved at the three men and drag the four of us out from the mall.

"That Kuanlin guy act like we were good friends for a long time." "we only met today."

Hani complained. Uh hello, you know who you complained about? He is your idol's friend duh.

"Hyun, Hani, let me ride you home." Jin offered to send us home.

"Nah, you can just go home. I'll be with Hani and Jackson." "By the way, our houses are near to each other."

"Okay. Take care." He hugged me and I did it as well.

"Jackson, I do trust you. drive safely okay?" he said to Jackson.

"No worries boss." Jackson made a salute to Jin.

lmao

hi, this chapter is super short. i have no idea right now.

hi! so, um, i just wanna say, i will update if this book reach 500 reads. hehe, just a little bit. support this book juseyo!🙇🙏 i love you guys 🤣❤️