5

I stood in front of my mirror and comb my hair to get ready to school. Suddenly a loud voice appeared after someone broke into my room.

"Good morning my bestie!" He hugged me with a huge smile.

"What's wrong with your face?" He asked after he saw me giving him a what-do-you-want look.

"Can you please knock the door before get into my bedroom?" I said with a fake smile.

"Oh, hehe ,sorry. I just excited because you are going to school back." "I feel so lonely when you doesn't around." He pout and start acting aegyo.

"You say it like I have took a long school break."

"Whatever. Let's go downstairs. Oh! Do you bring your PE shirt? 'cause today we our training."

"Oh! Thank god you remind me that. I almost forget it." I said as I took my PE shirt and put it into my bag.

"That's the use of friend. Besides, you are the person who forgot everything." He said proudly.

"WHAT.EVER!" I flipped my hair in front of his face and went downstairs to get my breakfast.

"Aish this girl. Yah! Wait for me." I heard him but I just ignored him.

At school...

Jackson's POV

As soon as we arrived at Seohyun's classroom, I asked her something before she gets into he classroom.

"Seohyun-ah,"

"Hm?"

"Find me at my class right after the recess bell rings, okay?"

"Hm, okay.."

She headed into her classroom and I waved at her and her gang after she sits.

Seohyun's POV

Yahhh, Wednesday mornings are the mornings that I hate the most. We have our club meeting for an hour an a half. Luckily my club which is Musical and Art club always didn't have things to do. Most of the time, we only talking and discussing about preparation for shows,the outfits for the performances and the musical instrument. I'm not feeling alone because I have friends from my class, Yeri and of course my gang, Lisa.

Lisa has talent in dancing. She always shows us her dance cover especially BTS dance cover. All of my gang are officially ARMYs. Everytime we gathered, we talked about only BTS but sometimes complaint about the homeworks.

Somehow, the conversation between me and Jackson just now appeared in my mind.

"Seohyun-ah,"

"Hm?"

"Find me at my class right after the recess bell rings, okay?"

"Hm, okay.."

Why does he want me to find him this recess? He seems like serious. Whatever.

During recess...

As the bell rings, I walked to Jackson's class.

"Yah, why do you want to meet me?"

"Oh, nothing. I just want to have my lunch with you." He smiled and pulled my wrist to make me follow him.

"I thought you would say something important since your face in this morning was serious." "By the way, why would you want to have your lunch with me?"

"I want to take care of you."

"I'm not a five-years-old kid anymore, Jackson. I'm big enough to take care of myself."

"Aw, please let me take care of you.. only for today." He did an aegyo and cupped his cheek.

"Yah, we're in public. Don't do that , that's embarrassing." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to an empty table.

"Now, please buy me a bottle of milk and bread stuffed with sausage." I ordered him and gave a puppy eye smile.

"Yes, ma'am!" We laughed and he went to buy our food.

Jackson's POV

While we were eating our food, Seohyun suddenly asked something.

"Jackson-ah, why are you so caring to me this lately?"

Because I love you.

"You are sick, so I do my responsibility as your bestfriend."

"Oh, okay." "And thanks for take care of me. You are best!"

She smiled while her mouth is full of food.

I love that smile. That smiles which make my heart warm.

I smiled back to her and we continue to eat.

After school...

Seohyun's POV

"I think we have missed a lot of things." I said while waiting for the others to come.

"Yeah, I'm sure Jihyo sunbae will scold us if we make mistakes."

"For sure."

After a while Seokjin and Jihyo sunbae arrived at the school field.

"Seohyun, how are you? I heard you sick these few days."

"Oh, yes sunbae-nim but now I'm well."

"That's good and I'm sure you have missed a lot of things during the break."

"Yes. I will make sure I will make my best to catch up the things that I've missed."

"I bet you do as you say. Good luck."

I just nodded. Ugh, sure I will get scolded. God , please save me!

So, as me and Jackson had expected, we do much mistakes during the training and got embarrassed by Jihyo sunbae. Wah, this girl better shut up before she got a punch from me. Doesn't she has a little pity on me? I just got covered from sickness and I'm still a junior in this school. I don't know anything yet. Ugh, I'm starting to hate her.

~~~