Jeep (an actual chapter whoa)

A/N: im back and forcing myself to write so buckle ur seatbelts bitches. its actually kinda bad so seatbelts arent really needed but u get it.

Dan stared at himself in the mirror, running his hands over the hickies that were left on his neck, shoulders and chest. They were everywhere. He loved it. Dan pressed down slightly on one of the darker spots and the small but painful sensation made him shiver. Phil had really marked him up good.

He took one last, long, look before pulling a large white jumper over his head and ruffling his hair. He looked cute, basic but cute.

He knew that Phil was planning on taking him out somewhere so he didn't wear a skirt or anything really out of the ordinary. As much as he likes to act confident and self assured, people don't always accept his sense of style, and sometimes he just didnt have the energy to deal with them.

Like tonight. He wanted to spend time with Phil and enjoy their night. He doesn't want to spend his night arguing with some middle aged woman about how men are meant to be masculine. it just wasnt an appealing conversation.

As Dan tied up his laces, he studied his nails. They were painted a pastel purple and were short from biting them so much. Dan thought back to a few nights ago when Phil had promised not to leave him. He didn't understand why Phil didn't want to. He got what he wanted from Dan right? He seemed genuinely happy to just lay with dan and snuggle and have unnecessarily deep conversations. But Dan has been fooled before.

A knock on the door made Dan snap out of his thoughts and he sighed as he stood up. After one last hair fix in the mirror, he opened the door and was greeted with a smiling Phil. Phil was holding a large bouquet of purple and black roses with a white, lacey ribbon tied around the stems.

"its us." He joked. "youre the purple. im the black. ha, ya get it."

"youre a dork." Dan let Phil in and guided him towards the kitchen where he grabbed a large vase and set the flowers in it.

"you look so cute." Phil said. He placed a light kiss on Dan's forehead. Dan smiled and wrapped his hands in Phil's.

"You look so fucking hot."

Phil laughed at Dan's comment. He was wearing his usual white tshirt and black jeans. nothing different.

"I wear this all the time"

"youre hot all the time."

"you're adorable all the time." Phil kissed Dan and Dan immediately pushed into his lips. They stayed like that for a while just calmly enjoying eachother before Phil pulled away.

"you know, i think we could just kiss forever and i would be cool with that. youre a good kisser phil lester."

"I would love to sit here and let you boost my ego but we have reservations. lets go." Phil pulled Dan's hand and dragged him out the front door to his car.

"wait." Dan stopped.

"did you forget something?"

"we should take my dad's jeep."

"What? you dont like my beat up 2005 whatever the fuck this is?" Phil joked.

Dan blushed a little. "Not exactly..."

Phil could tell there was a legitimate reason that Dan wanted to bring the Jeep.

"Just tell me why. Or you dont have to. I dont mind either way."

"I..." Dan blushed even deeper and he was popping his knuckles over and over again. "I have always wanted to have sex in it. its one of those ones without doors or anything i just- i just thought it would be hot."

Phil tilted Dan's face up.

"Since when did you get all blushy and nervous about sex? weren't you the one who gave me a lap dance in front of a bunch of people? you don't have to be nervous around me baby. i dont judge."

Dan smiled and pecked phil on the lips. He avoided the question thought. He didnt know why he suddenly felt all nervous around Phil. He didn't want to think too much into it anyway.

"The keys are in the garage." He said instead. "Lets go."

The two walked back towards the house and into the garage. Phil's jaw almost hit the ground when he saw not two, noy three, not even four, but seven, really nice and expensive cars all lined up.

"this house has unlimited surprises." Dan joked. "people tend to like this one." He motioned towards all the cars along with miscellaneous sporting equipment mounted on the walls. The garage was bigger and more valuable then Phil's whole apartment.

Dan grabbed a set of keys off the wall and pressed a button that caused the jeep to make a little beep sound.

"you can drive." dan tossed phil the keys.

"if i crash this car i will fake my death. It costs more than i ever will."

"Not to me."

Phil smiled at Dan's cheesy statement before starting the engine and driving off into the cool night, the window-less jeep offered a good breeze. Phil could tell that this night would be perfect.

A/N: also dont forget to follow the instagram @ okphans for updates, polls and memes. love u alk so so much. - Rorie