My Titles Are Trash

Phil smiled as Dan nuzzled into his chest.

"So beautiful." He said, stroking Dan's curls. They both just layed there, sleepily drawing patterns on eachother and snuggling.

Dan has been very quiet the whole time, but Phil couldn't tell if he was just tired or not. He continued to comb through Dan's hair for a few more minutes before speaking up.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhmm. I'm tired."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... well... no."

Phil turned Dan's face up to look at him.

"Tell me baby."

Dan adjusted so he was sitting up to look at Phil.

"You're not like... one of those people who are just going to leave me now right?"

"Where did you get that idea from?"

"I don't know. It just happens more often than I care to admit. I have learned to act like I don't care. But I do."

Phil pulled Dan close again and started playing with his hair.

"I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon." Phil whispered.

Dan kissed Phil lightly, drawing it out into a slow and soft kiss. He leaned back into Phil's chest again. Phil peppered kisses into Dan's hair.

"I think we both really need to shower." Phil said, sitting up.

Dan smiled and allowed Phil to lead him to the bathroom. He sat on the counter and let Phil undress him, claiming that his limbs were broken. Once they were both fully undressed they stepped in, and soaked under the hot water.

Phil ran his soapy hands through Dan's curls, massaging the scalp. Dan sighed and leaned back. He was sore.

Dan traced circles and other shapes in the suds on Phil's back. He wrapped his arms around Phil's waist and whispered in to his ear.

"Thank you for caring about me. Even if you will eventually leave me."

"Why do you keep saying that?" Phil asked. He turned so he could face Dan again. The shower was big, as was the bathroom so there was plenty of room for them to look at eachother. Perks of living in a mansion.

Dan shrugged and placed his cheek on Phil's bare chest.

"It always happens. It's unavoidable."

"Dan please don't say that. I already told you I don't plan on leaving you."

"You've known me for a week, trust me, you will hate me by the end of the month."

"Is that a challenge? Or a bet? I could never hate you Dan."

"I guess as long as we are having sex you can't hate me."

Phil pulled away from Dan abruptly. "I can not believe you just said that." He looked stern.

"Daniel, tuesday night I'm going to take you on a date. Flowers, candles, walk along the beach, the whole fuckin shebang. We aren't going to have sex. I'm just going to love you. Do you hear me Dan Howell?"

"I kinda want sex..."

"Okay maybe we can have sex... but only if you understand that I like you for more than that first. I. Am. Not. Leaving. You."

Dan smiled and Phil did too. Phil, however, didn't hear what Dan whispered under his breath.

"Yet."