23• Blue doors

Beginne am Anfang

"Well, do you like it?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

Tears formed in my eyes "I love being a spoiled brat," I sniffled "this is perfect."

He leaned into my ear and whispered: "You're perfect."

I turned around still in his arms and purred leaning my forehead against his hard chest "Mine."

"Yours," he pecked my forehead then picked me up bridal style "lie down while I go make you that banana smoothie."

"But I want to be with you," I whispered looking up at him as he put me down on the soft bed "nevermind," I lay under the blankets and hugged my pillow tightly "go make me a smoothie, bitch," I waved him off giggling.

"Bad girl," he smacked my ass through the blankets "I'll be back in two minutes, bunny."

"I'll be here, cheating on you with this heavenly pillows."

When I heard his footsteps getting further, I sat up and looked out the glass double-doors as I held my knees against my chest "Daddy is amazing, baby," a weak smile played on my lips "no one will ever love us as much as he does," then I heard my phone ringing so I picked up my shoulder bag from the floor and pulled out my cellphone to find three messages from Elena.

Elena: ARE YOU THERE ALREADY?!
Elena: Did you like your present?!
Elena: Alexandria wants to sleep in your guys' bedroom, is that okay?

I'm getting faster and faster every day at reading texts but I still use voice memos to reply because I want to get the spelling and grammar right. I pressed on the microphone icon "We just got to the house and what present?" I giggled "and of course she can sleep in our bedroom."

I left my phone on the night table and just when I was about to lie down, Diavolo walked in whistling "One chocolate banana smoothie for the loves of my life," he handed me the tall glass cup with a bamboo straw.

I took a sip of my smoothie and moaned at the taste "This is the best smoothie ever, thank you handsome," I sat back and sighed looking at the million-dollar-view "do you have anything planned for today?"

He sat at my feet and nodded "I was thinking we could stay in and relax so we are fresh as a cucumber for our fancy dinner," he crawled on top of me with a big smile on his face "let's go out to the pool."

Our gazes met as I nodded with the straw in my mouth "Can you give me a massage?"

"With pleasure," my husband got off of me "go, I'll be there in a minute."

"A horny minute?" I got up on my feet smiling.

He hummed as he gave it a thought "A foreplay minute."

"Fine," I patted his right butt cheek before exiting the bedroom through the glass doors and holy mother of Jesus, this is such a beautiful place...