Part 2: "SUCK ON THAT"

Just as I was about to kick some serious crimson tide butt in football, I was awoken by my mothers voice.

"Get up sweetie! You don't want to be late for your first day at your new school!"

After shaking my head a few times and debating on whether or not to play hooky, I finally get out of my comfortable bed and shout a quick "YES MA'AM."

After doing my morning business I put on my jeans and a random t-shirt that I found on my floor.   I swear it's clean!!  Then I quickly put my hair in two French braids and put on my white high top Chuck Taylor's.

When I arrive down stairs I see a rather odd sight, my brother was making breakfast! MY BROTHER.

"Clayton last time you cooked, Mr Anderson called the fire department because you almost burnt our kitchen down."

Clayton looks up from his might I say 'odd' looking omelet and flicks me off.

Then dad decides to come strolling into the kitchen with a box of Frosted Flakes in one hand and the other rubbing his eyes.

"Mornin' kids ya excited for the new school?"

"Yea"- I was about to answer my dad until Alex come's running down the stairs mighty happy might I say.

"HEY GUYS LETS GO NEW SCHOOL EQUALS NEW GIRLS" this comment earned a high five from Clayton and a chuckle from dad.

"Yeah we should go actually, it's 7:30 and I want to be there early enough to find my locker and home room."

"Alright bye dad, see you at practice later."

   "Bye guys, have a good day" dad says while still eating his dry cereal.

As I was about to climb into the truck I noticed something or might I say ,someone;  was missing. "Hey guys where is Seth ?"

"OH SHIT!"

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having to run back into the house and wake Seth back up, we finally arrive at school.

It was a one story brick building with the name 'Trenton High School' on the front and  quite a few kids were loitering around the front , most likely trying to take in extra freedom time before the beginning of hell starts.

"Oh sweet lord these girls are hot ,I was right!"
"Seth let's go I ain't tryna miss getting these girls." Alex said as he ran out of the truck.

Getting out of the truck I noticed a lot of curious eyes on me , which doesn't really set well with me considering past experiences.

Stupid anxiety, stupid shyness.

"Hey you will be fine Lizzy. I won't let anything happen to you , now let's show these bulldogs the Tiger way." Clay says.

Clayton placing his arm over my shoulder and giving me a hug made me feel a lot better ,especially now that we were entering the hallways.

"Clay, this is my locker" stopping at it I take in the scene around me, eyes on us everywhere.

Okay so I'm one of those people who thinks they're getting talked bad about in any situation. I tried getting rid of the thoughts but my anxiety gets the best of me.

"Okay Lizzy im going to go find my locker,if you need anything text me and if you start having bad anxiety just think about last years 2018 national championship, remember last quarter. Ryan threw that amazing pass but it got intercepted, but then the guy fumbled and I got the ball, then ran it back to the 80."  Clayton fake twirls his hair and adds a pop to his hip which makes me bust out laughing.