~Ch. 3: Fire Dragon, Pokémon, Monkey, and Bull~

After everything calms down (First Name) observes the new girl, whose name she learned to be Lucy and is a celestial spirit wizard, as she gets a pink Fairy Tail guild mark on the top of her right hand.

"There. Now you're an official member of the Fairy Tail Guild." Mirajane smiles.

Lucy shrieks in glee at the symbol that now shows she a part of the Fairy Tail family. She walks over to Natsu to give the good news.

"Hey, Natsu, look. Mirajane just put the official Fairy Tail mark on my hand."

Natsu didn't share Lucy's enthusiasm and has a bored expression on his face as he looks at the Request Board for a job. "Oh, yeah? That's cool. Welcome to the Guild, Loony."

"The name's Lucy!" The blonde wizard growls.

~This is the request board. The wizards can pick from any of the jobs listed on the board. Each presents a unique challenge and a different pay rate.~

"Don't mind him, Lu-chan

"Don't mind him, Lu-chan. He's like this a lot."

"Lu-chan?"

"Oh, sorry. I have a habit of giving my friends nicknames. Does it bother you? If so, I'll stop."

"No, no, it isn't that I don't like the name, it's just that . . .I've only been officially a Fairy Tail member for less than five minutes and you already consider me a friend?"

"Of course. Now that you're part of the guild I shouldn't think of you as anything less. Everyone here is essentially like family to each other. So as your family, if any of these guys give you any trouble, come to me and I'll give 'em a good throttling." The PokéMage slams a fist into her open palm to emphasize her point.

Lucy giggles at the powerful wizard's big sister-like nature. "I'll be sure and do that, (First Name)."

"Make sure you pick one with a big reward, Natsu." Happy reminds his pink-haired friend.

Natsu gets excited as he spots a job that would pay 160,000 jewel to get rid of some thieves. Happy thinks it's a good job too.

"How come my dad hasn't come back, yet?" A child's voice questions.

Both (First Name) and Natsu look to see a small boy with spiky, blue hair wearing a green shirt with a yellow 'S', dark orange shorts and sandals.