You heard the new gaurd saying,
"Guys! Check this video out! It's hilarious."
He started to laugh.

The other gaurd looked at each other and one of them spoke,
"We are on duty."

The new guard laugh,
"So what? 1 minute of watching won't hurt."

The other four guys stood still but then one of them came forward,
"Show me."

The new gaurd showed him and the other started to laugh hilariously. The other three looked at each other and decided to check this video out.

You took this as a chance to leave. You were still bending down and walking towards the main door.

To your luck, it was a little open. You pushed it a little so that it won't make any sound but unfortunately it did make a sound.

It gained others attention but when they were about to turn their bodies, the new gaurd shouted and held his hand over his chest, gaining the other four's attention.

"Yah are you alright?"
They asked but the gaurd decided to act and he groaned in pain.

You mentally thank the gaurd and ran away. You ran as fast as you could.

Yoongi turned his car the way you started to run and followed you. He decided to call Jungkook,
"He helped her run away. She's looking for a cab right now."

Jungkook sighed over the phone,
"Do you think i could make it before she reaches?"

Yoongi eyes widened,
"You cannot do that! She will be suspicious of you!"

"She won't be, i would make up a good lie."
Jungkook said as he was driving his car.

He was on the other side of his city, for important business. It would atleast took him about 50 minutes while you will be able to reach his apartment within 15 minutes since there won't be traffic.

"Hyung keep me updated please."
Jungkook said and cut off the call.

Thankfully you found a cab for yourself and sat inside. You gave the address to Jungkook' house.

15 minutes passed away too slowly. Once you were Infront of his building, you got inside and ride up to his floor on elevator.

You were still a crying mess. You walked towards Jungkook apartment and ringed the bell, hoping he would open it.

You waited for almost 5 minutes, then you decided to call him. At the thought of calling him, you cursed yourself when you remember he's out of city with his friends.

You started to sob again.

From afar, Yoongi was watching and he was talking to Jungkook.

"Don't let her go, just go and open the door for her."
Jungkook said.

"I'm 30 minutes away, until then she would leave."
Jungkook begged Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed and cut off the call. As He cut off the call, he walked towards you.

"Y/N? Right?"
Yoongi said as he came close but kept a distance.