•18•

August 10th            Barbara's P

August 10th Barbara's P.O.V Chap18

Stella waltzed into the living room with a gleeful, joyous and large smile on her face as she hops lightly onto the sofa, almost landing on my lap, but somehow just ends up kicking me. She smiles as she mutters a 'Sorry Barb'.

"Whats got you in such a cheery mood?" I ask curiously, a small grin plastering it's way along my lips before she giggles, "I know it's not to do with your little exhibition."

"Brian asked me on another date," she giggles once more in a higher pitch, clapping her hands together. Ever since we had all gone to the pub together a few months ago now, Stella and Brian had been hitting it off amazingly well. Me and her had gone to every 'Smile' gig until the last, until 'Smile' became 'Queen'.

I was rather fond of the new name since the beginning, Freddie had big ideas, big plans, big changes and I told him that I'd be there on the front row seat watching all the way until the very, very end. Stella, however, it took her a about month to ease into the new name, the new look. I could definitely understand her, this was all very different, how dedicated they'd become. I remembered in June when Freddie had invited me over to the apartment as he needed help for a new logo for the band, me and him stayed up all night doing it until we'd got it done, a combination and mixture between the boy's zodiacs.

"Tonight?"

"Tonight," she answered, repeating what I'd asked with a small hint of a smirk on her face.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head slightly, "What? Oh, are you planning to -."

"To bring him back here? I don't know, maybe," she explains with the same smirk that clearly meant that she was actually intending to let him take her to bed tonight.

"Do you have to bring him here?" I ask, huffing a little while I cross my arms, "I don't want to put up the noise."

"You could always go to Freddie and Roger's," she advises. I could tell that she'd been thinking and scheming this for a little while now. I kind of felt bad, if I told her know I think that, that would truly break her heart honestly, "Pretty please!"

"Ok, ok, it's fine. I'll have to stay here though, got Graphics work to do," I inform her, sighing as I do so, "You two won't even notice me."

"I hope so."

"Or maybe I'll just tell him."

"Tell him what?" She asks, squinting her eyes as she leans back onto the sofa.

"That you fancy my best friend more than you fancy him," I laugh evilly as I bring my hands together, tapping my fingers together in a criminal mastermind kind of way.

"That was two years ago Barb. Yes, Roger's hot, but Brian's hotter," She insists as she waves her arms around in the air, trying to emphasise her point of view through her hand gestures.