Chapter 1

My first day at a new school. Well, not really a first day of school but the first day of sophomore summer school. Great. Now I gotta meet new people.

I've been transferred out of school a week before the school year ended. Now I have summer school with kids from the new school I'm going to attend in the next school year.

I walk over to where kids were standing, waiting for the bus.
"Hey, I think you're at the wrong school. This is for kids who go to Schartz. " A girl says
"Uh.. no. I'm here for summer school." I respond
"Oh. Are you new or something!" the girls asks
"Um yeah i gusss. My name's Emma" I say with a friendly smile
"Hi Emma, I'm Giselle. This is my sister Dani"
Dani waves at me with a smile. I wave and smile back.
"If you'd like, we could be friends?" Dani asks
"Yeah of course, I'm in need of new friends" I say
We wait for a few more minutes and then the yellow school bus comes. I get on the bus and search of open seats. I chose to sit all the way in the back by myself since I wasn't familiar with anyone. The bus starts moving once everyone is seated. We start driving to different school to pick up more students. A different girl approaches me. She tells me her name is Brenda and that she wanted to be friends and of course, I accepted.

Soon after going to at least 5 different schools, we arrive to where summer school will be held. In the class that I was put in was another one of Brenda's friends. Her name is Hillary.