ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ

Start from the beginning

•••

As the night arrives, William went to his room as soon as possible. This is the first time he was excited to get in his room immediately, and the reason for it is because of a certain woman who keeps on popping in his mind. When he finally reached his room, he hastily walks towards the balcony to hear the sweet voice again. However, half an hour had passed, there's still no sign of a voice singing and the scenery is dull because of the clouds blocking the beguiling moon and the twinkling stars.

William sighed as he deemed that probably the woman just wanted to sing yesterday and won't repeat it again. The Golden Dawn's Captain stared at the sky, feeling disappointed.

As minutes pass by, the thing that William desired to hear suddenly came making his eyes shot open and quickly shift his head side to side to look for a figure of the mysterious woman.

William didn't waste a second to search for her, hopping from his balcony to the grassy ground of their headquarters. He looked around while the woman is still singing.

Minutes of searching for the mysterious woman, the lyrics of the song had come to an end and the sweet voice already disappeared. The masked Captain was distressed; still, haven't found the woman. William halted on his tracks and clenched his jaw.

It's a shame that he didn't know the person behind that enchanting voice. That woman really interest and intrigued him, he slipped the opportunity that was given to him. But, how can he possibly find her when there's no sign of a single bit shadow spotted in his surroundings. Despite that the voice was loud and clear as if the person was only near the area; he still can't find the unknown woman.

'Where is she even hiding?'

"Captain?"

William was interrupted by his thoughts when he heard a girly voice behind him. He spun his body to face the woman and only to find you wearing your casual attire. William's eyebrow arched, thinking to why are you roaming around in this hour. Everyone was supposed to be in their designated rooms; resting for the exhausting day that they have. However, some idea popped inside his head; he surmised that you're the mysterious woman with a very beautiful voice.

William shrugged his thoughts, what if you aren't and you just passed by at a perfect time where he was also looking for the woman. He can't assume quickly just because you're in the area... but, his intuition says that; what if you're the woman he's looking for? He needs proof to convince his intuition if it really is true. He needs a piece of evidence.

"What are you doing here, (Name)?" He asked looking at you intently.

"I was roaming around when I suddenly saw you. By the way, what are you doing here, Captain?" You asked back with slight confusion in your expression.

William can't decipher if you're lying or not. He was observing your gestures and how the way you act to tell if you're really lying. But you're actions and your eyes were telling that you're sincere to the words you have said. Now the Captain was confused, he can't believe this situation can make him think deeply. This conundrum was really stressing him out but he can manage.

"I'm taking a stroll, you should be in your chambers right now. It's really late," he answered to which you only elicit a nod for the Captain.

"Copy that, Captain but..." you trailed, hesitant to ask William but manage to question him anyway. "Are you looking for something? Since I saw you that you're in a rush."

William's jaw clenched, well he can't blame you if you saw him like that since it was veritably blatant to how the way he acts a while ago. He really was desperate to meet the mysterious woman that keeps on lingering in his head, that's why he's in a rush to find her before the woman can slip away.