Kenji: "You've already wasted a month doing nothing."

Y/n: "EVEN MORE REASON TO TRAIN!"

Y/n then pulled a gas mask out of nowhere and equipped it to his face.

Y/n: "NOW! TAKE A SHOWER! THAT STEAM'S GONNA KILL SOMEONE! THAT SOMEONE BEING ME!"

Y/n said before dashing out the front door.

Kenji: "Tch. Whatever. Perv."

Y/n in distance: "I'M NOT A PERV!"

《Break the Chains of Villainous Fangs》Episode 2

Episode 2

The Pervert Prepares!
&
Octopus Orders

Y/n: "Alright! This place should be abandoned enough."

Y/n stood in a large abandoned and broken building. He began to stretch while talking to himself.

Y/n: "Alright. I've got 9 months to train and master my Quirk to the best of my ability! I've got an amazing Quirk, and I'm not gonna let it go to waste! Get ready world! Here comes this world's Kamen Rider Kiva! Now, time to set up some obstacles."

Y/n then began taking broken wood and rumble from around the abandoned building and began making an elaborate obstacle course. Once he was done, he smiled before he began to run on it... only to fail on the first obstacle.

Y/n: "... This is gonna take longer than I thought."

Over the next 10 Months, Y/n went back to that abandoned building over and over from the moment he got out of school, until the sun had fully set. He would do his obstacle course... and fail it several times. Do some fighting practice against a punching bag he installed, punching and kicking it with all the power he could muster without breaking the chains holding back the bat wings on his right leg. He ended his training by practicing with his Quirk, before going on a run around the whole town he lived in. As the months went by, Y/n got stronger and grew better control and understanding of his Quirk. He would always run out of the house, causing Kenji to grow suspicious. He continued to train until it was One week before the Exam.

《One Week Until UA Entrance Exam》

Y/n: "*Pant Pant* Alright! Another season of training finished!"

Y/n stretched his arm with a smile on his face.

*FWOOSH!*

Y/n: "WOAHOLY CRAP!"

*CRASH!*

Suddenly, Y/n's happiness was interrupted by a cement brick flying towards him, seeing it coming, the boy quickly dodged out of the way.