"Do you want me to slap you-you b!tch?" He said with a threatening voice.

"As kinky and tempting as that is, I don't. Thanks for the offer though. But hey for real stop getting so worked up about it. You don't see me threatening you or anything after you almost killed me, do you?" he stood quite but glared at me

"That's what I thought, and since all this has been worked through, how about you guys explain to me more about why you were trying to stop me from leaving the hotel and what Samuel wants from me." They looked at me completely shocked and confused.

"What? Do I have something on my face or have you guys magically lost your voice?" no response. "Look I listened to what you said and I'm not making you repeat everything you said to me already because it will be awkward. I just want some answers to questions you didn't really give me answers to." Victor looked confused but the other guy seemed to get what I was saying.

"So you did hear me?" the guy said finally speaking up and I nod.

"Yes, now for starters tell your cousin over there to close his mouth before he catches a fly," the guy chuckles, I flash Victor a humorist smile as he closes his mouth and glared at us. "Second, please answer my questions."

"Before we do that do me a favor and explain what you guys were talking about. And also how you know that we are cousins. I could be his father for all you know." I laugh.

"His father? You're too young and hot to be his father." I say seriously.

"You think I'm hot?" He said huskily stepped towards me with a smirk. I roll my eyes and stand my ground.

"Alright Vic that's enough" the other guy chuckled. Victor eyed me as he walked away with a smirk still on his annoying face.

'You just called him hot though'

'Shut up mind'

'I mean face it, he is hot. Just look at that body and face. Looks like a man carved straight out of heaven. I wonder what wicked things he could those with those hand. Or that tongu-'

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Victor chuckled. I clear my throat and roll my eyes once again.

"I mean if I did have a phone- which I most likely do not because it broke when you almost killed me- taking a picture of you would only break my camera." I shoot back.

"Damn cuz she just did you like that, just gonna let her speak about your ugliness like that?" We both laugh as Victor glares at us and walks away cursing under his breath.

Once Victor leaves the other guy looks at me with a serious face. I give him a confused one back.

"So you know who our boss is?"

"Yeah, I know Samuel is behind this." I sigh.

"How?" he asked confused.

"Well, he left me notes and messages for almost the past three years. I didn't know who he was at first or what he wanted. Once I got all my memories back I started to put pieces together. I began to understand that it was Samuel. At first, he was just telling me that he is looking after me, that he will help me look for a way out. And I believed him, I trusted him. Something in me told not to after what he did, I hadn't forgiven him but I also didn't hate him as much anymore. But before he escaped he had changed. I know that after what I told him about me changed him.