9 Months Later

Peter and Steve were currently running around like headless chickens gathering Michelle's things as Michelle went into labor. She was panting and holding onto the doorframe for support.

"PETER HURRY UP YOUR DAUGHTER DOESN'T WANT TO WAIT!" yelled Michelle angrily. Peter grabbed the bag and rushed to her side and immediately guided her to the awaiting car.

Steve rushed after them and clambered into the back seat as Peter helped Michelle into the passenger seat and buckled her in. He rushed around the car and slid into the driver seat and buckled up before tearing out of the driveway and speeding off in the direction of the hospital.

Michelle let out another pained groan and began panting profusely whilst she gripped the seat's armrest for dear life. She shot a look to her fiancé, "That's it no sex for us ever again."

Peter chuckled, "I know honey." Soon they had arrived at the hospital and were guided up to a private room for the birth of their daughter.

Peter though had a secret that he decided he should tell Michelle once she was on the bed and the nurse had left the room.

"Michelle, the baby won't have my powers," he said softly. She looked at him confused, "W-why?"

Peter sighed, "Because I lost my powers before she was conceived. The only reason I was able to fight my dad was because I was using the Iron Spider armour. I was Spider-Man, but not anymore."

Michelle sighed, "What a relief, I could not handle a baby on the ceiling." Peter chuckled and made way for the doctor.

Peter stood by Michelle's side and held her hand as the doctor's encouraged her to keep pushing. Peter allowed her to grip his hand as tight as she needed to, he may not have his powers but he was still strong enough to take it.

*

Tony and Pepper were sitting in the Tower going through photos of them and Peter. Some in the lab, some in that very room and one of Peter and Michelle on a date. Tony sighed, "I miss him." Pepper nodded and leaned into his shoulder. They sat in silence which was soon broken by Tony's cell phone.

He glanced at the caller ID and did a double take when he saw it belonged to Steve Rogers (or as his ID state Capsicle) and then immediately answered.

"Tony?"

"Steve?"

"Tony, Michelle has went into labor. Get your ass over here for your son, daughter-in-law and grandkid."

"Where?" said Tony as he stood up and allowed his nano-tech armour form around his body.

"Saint Margaret's Hospital, in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada."

"On my way," said Tony as he kissed Pepper's cheek and dove out of the window allowing his helmet to form around his head.

He took off and flew at the fastest speed his armour could manage and managed to make it to the hospital in just over fifty minutes. Tony didn't even bother to take off the suit and ran up to reception causing everyone to stare at him in awe.

His helmet disappeared into his armour and he spoke quickly to the receptionist who was still gawping at him like he wasn't real, "Where is Peter and Michelle Parker!"

She didn't say anything but continued to stare. He sighed, "Okay I'm gonna ask again this time you answer. What room is Michelle and Peter Parker in?"