Guess who's back, back again...

Needless to say Peter became an overnight celebrity and the American public just couldn't seem to get enough of the young Stark. To try and mange his new found fame (and fan girls) his father decided that it would be best to create a lovable public image, that way he would gain enough respect from the public that they would respect his privacy.

Over the following weeks of Peter Stark becoming a public figure he attended various different talk shows such as: Ellen, The Late, Late Show with James Corden and many, many others. He attended interviews with Fox News, CBS and even the BBC. By the time he had circulated through all these various media exposures it was clear that not only America but the whole world loved the young Stark.

That brings us to the present, Peter hadn't attended school since his whole reveal and this was his first day back. Little did he know that he wasn't the only one returning to Midtown High. Peter stood outside the doors of Midtown and took a deep breath readying himself to walk through those doors. He wasn't too sure what way everyone was going to react to seeing him after all the publicity. Thankfully the paparazzi didn't know that he attended Midtown High otherwise this day would be a lot more difficult than it needed to be.

After a few more lingering moments Peter gathered enough courage to open the doors and walk in. As was expected many of the students were staring at him like he was to most interesting thing on earth but all he felt like was that he was being inspected underneath a micro-scope.

Peter managed to make his way through the throng of students and to his locker. He started to deposit his books in his locker when he heard a conversation behind him.

"Did you hear who just came back," said a girl excitedly to another young student. "You mean Peter Stark?" she asked her compatriot with equal excitement. "No. Liz Allen is back at Midtown!" she answered with a happy squeak.

Peter was shocked at the news, Liz was back! What was he going to do? He wasn't sure but he knew one thing, "I gotta avoid her." Peter slammed his locker closed and began to try and make his way to class when he spotted Michelle speaking with Ned outside the library. He immediately made his way over to them and they did their usual greeting. Ned did his handshake whilst he gave Michelle a quick peck on the lips. 

"So guess you guys heard who came back today?" said Peter in a low voice as not to draw attention to himself. Ned nodded and Michelle growled in response showing her displeasure that Liz Allen had returned to Midtown. Peter sighed, "Why did it have to be today of all days that she came back?" Michelle let out a huff of annoyance at the whole situation.

"Peter!" yelled a voice from behind them. Obviously they all looked in the direction of the yell and were disappointed to see Liz Allen running over to them. She didn't even give a glance in the direction of Michelle or Ned and did the worst thing possible in their books. She threw her arms around Peter and kissed him. Michelle and Ned's mouths fell open in shock. Peter however pushed her away from him and backed up a few steps leaving Liz looking extremely hurt and confused about this.

"I thought you wanted to be with me?" she asked in a small voice. Peter sighed, "For a while I thought so too, but I fell in love with someone else Liz. You moved away and I moved on, you didn't expect me to wait around on you forever did you?"

Liz looked a little disappointed in this whole situation,  "But I am back now, we can be together." Peter put his arm around Michelle's shoulder and looked Liz in the eye, "No we can't because I am in love with Michelle Jones not you."

Liz glared at Michelle with anger in her eyes and Michelle returned the glare with an equal amount of anger and hatred. Liz turned around and stormed off. Michelle looked at Peter with loving eyes, "Now that is one way to tell a girl to piss off." Peter laughed, "Come on we have class and I am sure that Mr Jenkins wouldn't mind throwing my ass in detention even if I am a celebrity now." 

Michelle laughed and they both headed off to their first period classes. Michelle sat in her trigonometry class staring at they text book in front of her but she couldn't focus. Liz was a few seats in front of her and she kept sending glares back at her. What is wrong with that chick? She shook her head and tried to focus on her textbook once more.

Once the class was over Michelle stood up and made her way out of class, as she made her way to the cafeteria someone grabbed her arm and yanked her into an empty classroom. Michelle was about to attack when she saw it was Liz, "What the hell!?" she yelled at her in anger.

"You're going to break up with Peter that's what?" she said angrily. Michelle let out a laugh, "Yeah? and why would I do that you slut?" Liz took an angry step towards Michelle and was literally inches away from her, "Because if you don't I will reduce your status in this school and everywhere else to nothing. I have way more say than you think I do. I could ruin your reputation with one little tweet. Maybe along the lines of you being a gold-digger and that is why you're with Peter."

Michelle went bright red with anger, "How dare you, you asshole. Why the fuck are you so interested in Peter now? You didn't give a shit about him for so long?" Liz gave a evil grin, "He's famous and loaded. That's the best kind of guy to have, I always get what I want."

The door to the classroom burst open and Peter stormed into the room and shoved Liz away from Michelle, "Yeah well I don't think you're gonna get what you want this time Allen, now fuck off!" growled Peter in anger. Michelle was relieved that Peter came to her rescue (though we all know she could beat her ass in like three seconds) it made her feel extremely loved.

"Fine, I guess I will just ruin Michelle's reputation then," she said with an evil grin. Peter let out a loud laugh confusing both Michelle and Liz. "You think you have influence. But I am the son of an Avenger, I am the richest kid to ever walk the halls of Midtown High. I have the faculty wrapped around my little finger. As for the public I have their respect. You can try and ruin Michelle's reputation, but I can ruin your entire life. So Liz....wanna throw down with Peter Stark?"

Liz paled a little and backed up a little. Peter smiled, "That's what I thought Liz. Now leave before I decide to make sure you can never get into any colleges in the entire country." Liz didn't need to be told twice, she ran from the classroom quicker than Thor eating a box of pop-tarts. As soon as the door closed Peter turned to Michelle and hugged her tightly.

"Did she hurt you?" asked Peter with deep concern. Michelle shook her head,  "Nah just said some stupid shit to try and get me to break up with you but I basically told her to fuck off." Peter smiled and gave Michelle a kiss. "That's my girl." Michelle blushed like crazy and grabbed Peter's hand, "Come on let's just head home and hang out. I'm sure you can get away with it Mr I have the faculty wrapped around my finger." Peter laughed and grabbed Michelle's hand, "Let's go then."

The two teens ran out of the school giggling like a bunch of hyenas, but little did they know that soon their lives were going to change forever....

Sorry guys that I haven't updated this book in a while, life has just been really crazy lately. Hopefully I can get a few more chapters done in this book and hopefully you guys enjoyed the chapter above, probably not because I am not the best writer, but enjoy anyways.

- Ryan