What'd you say?

2 Months Later
Needless to say after Peter gave the Captain a good beat down he and most of his team left the tower. The only two that remained was Natasha and Wanda. They both apologised to Tony and the rest of the Avengers for the way that they had handled the situation.

Over those two months they had grown quite close to the other Avengers especially Peter. Natasha had nicknamed him 'Baby Spider' whilst she called her 'Momma Spider.'

Wanda on the other hand had taken to calling Peter her little brother and he had even returned it by calling her his big sister. She even went has far as taking Stark as her last name to make herself feel like she was part of the family. This made Tony smile broader than anyone thought was possible.

Speaking of Tony, he really improved since the Rouge Avengers left the tower. He was much healthier and happier. He still had the Arc Reactor in his chest but it didn't bother him. It just made him feel whole again.

As for Peter Stark, formerly Peter Parker (although he uses Parker for public), he was doing a little better but still had to deal with the stupid bullies of Midtown High. His primary antagonist was Eugene 'the Flash' Thompson he would bully Peter constantly. The only comfort that he sought was in the arms of his girlfriend Michelle Jones. Michelle and Peter were head over heels in love but because she was dating him Flash began bullying her too. That was something Peter didn't know...till now. This is where we continue our story.

Peter and Michelle walked up the steps of Midtown High School with their hands intertwined. Peter was babbling to Michelle about the projects that he was working on in Stark Industries. She loved it when he talked to her about his work, she may not understand all of it but she loved seeing him so confident.

As they walked through the doors she noticed a lot of people throwing dirty looks at the two, but Peter was so busy explaining a new project that he was working on he didn't notice it.

As they made their way to their lockers they both noticed something was off. The couple looked around, something was missing...no someone was missing.

"Hey Michelle...where's Ned?" asked Peter glancing left and right to see if he could spot him amongst the throng of students that littered the corridors of the school.

Michelle looked around also and just shrugged, "Maybe he is in home room."

Peter nodded and continued on with putting his books inside his locker. Michelle did the same. That was until her phone buzzed.

Ned: Fair warning Flash is hunting you out Michelle

Mj: What!?

Ned: Says he needs to teach you respect. Something about you ignoring him

MJ: what do I do?

Ned: Tell Peter. Trust me when I say he can handle this

Mj: No it will get Peter hurt

Ned: Trust Peter Michelle. I am not in school to watch your back. You need him

Mj: I will tell him if it gets worse

Ned: Fine

""Michelle you okay?" asked the voice of a curious and concerned Peter. Michelle hastily stuffed her phone back onto her pocket and plastered a fake smile on her face to hide her true emotion.

"Everything is fine Peter!" she said in a fake happy tone, Peter looked suspicious of her attitude. If he did have suspicions he didn't voice them. But Michelle was pretty sure he was going to be keeping a very close eye on her throughout the day.

Their day went pretty well if they were to be honest, Peter aced a pop quiz in physics and Michelle got an A+  in her English Literature paper. But of course there luck went from good to bad quicker than Peter's stomach after eating Any May's walnut meat loaf.