Two bullets were two more kills. You rolled the rifle in your hands to take new aim, but Bartolomeo suddenly grabbed your jacket.

«Come on!» he shouted, dragging you up the landslide.

«Get your hands off me, Cannibal!» you snarled.

He didn't listen, rushing up and joining the others. He dropped you only when you got to the ground level, creating then a barrier to cover the hole and preventing the pirates from reaching you.

Your butt hit the grass and an outrage pout curled on your features.

«Pirates.» you scoffed lightly.

You suddenly realized your pocket was buzzing, so you reached for your Den Den Mushi.

«Captain [L/n].» it was Bastille's voice.

«Hey there.» you grumbled.

«Fujitora gave orders to catch Law and the Strawhat pirates. Do not engage Doflamingo or his allies, do you understand?»

You blinked, still sat on the ground, surrounded by the little group of outlaws.

A few seconds passed before you could reply.

«Are you... are you fucking kidding me?» you quietly asked.

«I beg your pardon?!»

«Are you telling me we have to play this little game by Doflamingo's rules?!» you barked in the receiver, ignoring the pirates and Sabo listening to your conversation.

«Captain, you will not argue the orders of our Admiral! Nor mine! I command you to come back in front of the Colosseum and join my unit.»

You grit your teeth, grip tightening around the device.

«Have I made myself clear?» Bastille hissed.

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes.

«Of course, Vice Admiral. Although, you know, I'm very very far away and there is such a mess in the streets... it might take a while.»

Bartolomeo frowned.

«What are you talking about, girl? The Colosseum is right th– ouch

His sentence was cut short by your punch on his feet.

«Don't you bullshit me, captain, and get your ass–»

«Oh, no, I've been attacked.» you flatly said, without even trying to sound convincing «I have to go. See you later, Vice Admiral.»

«Captain [L/n], I swear...!»

You hung up the call.

«So... I assume you're not going to try and capture us?» Nico Robin asked with a half-smile on her face.

You shot her a glare, standing up.

«Oi, ball girl!» Bartolomeo roared, harshly grabbing your collar and almost lifting you from the ground «How come you fucking hit me-dabe?!»

«Back off.» you warned, pressing the barrel of your rifle against his stomach.

He showed you his pointed teeth.

«You're lucky you just saved Robin-senpai and Usopp-senpai. I'll let you go, for now.»

«How very kind of you.» you smirked as he released you.

You took a step back.

«Well guys, this was not at all a pleasure. Hopefully, I won't see you again, ever. Bye.»