aarmau prt 39// 👼trickery

Aphmua had walked down with kaitlyn slouched over, already wanting to go back to sleep, she was didn't want to see anyone.. and she hated to so that. She felt selfish saying that because before this she was alone for so long..

Aphmaus pov
I was worried to see Aaron and Gracie down here.. I wasn't looking forward to it.. the awkward tension in the room would grow and grow..

They arrived down stairs

Huh.. I guess they aren't down here.. but I did see kawaii~Chan and Zane sitting pretty close together.. it wasn't that big of a surprise to me I guess since I've suspected something for a while.

Kaitlyn:   okay so we have really good news... Lawrence's tell her!
Lawrence and garroth were sitting at the kitchen table playing cards and he looked up and aphmua and kaitlyn in confusion
There was a moment of silence

Kaitlyn: God you idiot! About the thing you heard on the radio!

Lawrence: Oh! Oh yeah! Aphmua you won't believe it! I was down here one night eating a few nuts when I got curios and decided to turn on the radio to see if anyone would be talking on it, and to my surprise.. There was a replay on a recording that someone had put on the radio..
It said that this whole storm should be getting out of here within 8 months
Aphmua smiled with joy thinking if everything she'd do now that shes home
She sat down
Aphmua:  this is great!
Everything can be normal again!

Aaron: what's all the fuss about?

Aphmua could feel her heart sink in her chest as she dressed the though of even looking at Aaron.. or even him being around..

The awkward tension grows..

Lawrence: someone let out a replay of a recording saying the snow should be gone in 8 months

Aaron: oh that's great! *glances at aphmau*

Aphmua: well I'm gonna go back in my room, and just chill.. that's great news and I think I might actually sleep well at night now..

Everything one said bye to aphmua as she walked away, she made her way up the stairs when she felt a hand grab her wrist
She looked back to see who it was, and it was Gracie.. standing there, tear filled eyes and a quivering lip

Aphmua: gracie?..* turns around and makes her sit on the stair steps and rubs her back*

Gracie is now rubbing on aphmua..

Gracie: I never wanted to be that girl,  ya know?.. *sighs and wipes her eyes*
I love Aaron and I know you do too.. *sobs*
Aphmua: *sighs* Gracie.. I don't think he's good for either of us right now.. her obviously still not serious.. with you and even me..

Gracie: even you?? You knew each other for what? A year?..
Aphmua: *obviously got a little irritated after she said that* almost my whole life..
Gracie sat there in silence not knowing they had known each other for that long..

Aphmua had noticed how beautiful Gracie was..
Her long brown locks that were always perfectly curled.. her deep blue eyes and and her fair tan skin.. no wonder Aaron loves her.. or loved atleast.. I think..
Gracie hugged aphmau and sobbed quietly
Aphmua: hey it's gonna be okay.. *looks at her and hugs her back*
Gracie: he lied to us both aphmua *wipes her tears* I think I'm gonna leave..
Aphmua: what?!
Gracie: shhh! *has a look of sadness* I have to okay?.. and I don't want anyone to know except you..
Aphmua: why me?

Gracie: idk.. I just now mad that decision myself at this exact moment.. I just wanna get out of here.. go somewhere else.. I can't be here anymore.. that's all i know.

Aphmua: Gracie.. It's not safe put there.. you're going to get hurt out there.

Gracie: aphmua.. I know that. But I just can't be here anymore until the snow clears up.. I'm already an emotion wreck and I feel like if I stay here it's not going to end well.

Aphmua: *sighs* this shouldn't be a choice Gracie.. But if you really really want to. Then you do you.. you're your own person..

Gracie: I'm going to go ahead and start packing.. just distract them or something.. please..

Aphmua: o-okay.. *stands up*
Gracie: *stands up with her* thank you thank you *hugs her and starts walking to her room

Aphmua creates a distraction by saying that she is so proud and thankful for all the support were giving each other through these tough times.. after about 5 mins still all of them in trance with aphmaus speech she sees Gracie turn the hallway carefully and sees and her smile and wipes away one of her tears and starts to make her way to the door she stops for a second and aphmua has slowed down on her talking, she then takes in a deep breathe and she sneaks out and closes the door softly and that was that.

Aphmua had finished her speech and everyone is hugging her and thanking her for the beautiful reminder, aphmua smiles but deep on the inside she feels guilty for letting Gracie leave.. she could get hurt.. or worse.. killed.. aphmua didn't want to think of the worst so she pushed it out of her mind as best she could... But she couldn't..

To be continued...
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while been super busy with work and studying for finals.. just know that I'm thankful that some of you are still around 💞