aarmau 🍑pt34🍑// found pt2

Continuing a🍋soft lemon🍋

/Kawaii~Chan is now onto of zanes lap/

Kawaii~chan: z-zane.. it it bad that I've always had a bit of a crush on you.. i can't help it! *whispers kawaii~chan*
Even thought you scare me a bit sometimes and, you're dark. But I really like you.. I always have..
Zane: shocked and confused at the whole situation and he placed his hands on kawaii~Chans hips and grinds her a bit on him*

(Kawaii~Chan let's out a soft moan completely embarrassed of the whole situation but still likes it)

Zane: k-kawaii~Chan.. I don't think we should do this--

Kawaii~Chan interrupts Zane with a soft but also weird kiss, that they both seemed to enjoy in a strange way, he then starts to kiss her back guiding her lips on what to do, and she grips zanes shirt while this is happening

Aphmau shifts her body in her sleep while she is resting on the other couch and kawaii~Chan and Zane stop their movements

*Kawaii~Chan runs her hand over zanes chest, nervous of what to do next and by this point she can feel his buldge through his pants and it's making her shiver and he's breathing quickened *

Kawaii~Chan:  z-zane! Wake up! *whispers her*
Zane: k-kawaii~chan.. I-i can't.. I like you to but I don't think I'm ready for this kind of relationship with you.. i-im sorry
Kawaii~chan: o-oh okay.. I'm sorry *slides off his chest and now lays next to him*

Kawaii~Chan now feels awkward and ashamed for feeling this way and now has turned away from Zane

Zane: kawaii~Chan.. it's okay.. I've just haven't really had alot of experience.. and I've known you for a while... I'm sorry..

Kawaii~Chan: it's okay let's just sleep..

Zane: o-okay.. goodnight..

The next day they had gotten up and aphmau had put out the fire and took some food with them just in case. And they were on the move now.

Aphmau: t-the snow seems to be getting worse!
Zane: y-yeah! I hope were close!
Aphmau: maybe another m-mile? G-god I can't bare it anymore!
Kawaii~Chan: aphmua.. i-its so s-so cold..
Zane: *shivering and can barely keep eyes open* a-aphmua.. *trying to hold kawaii~Chan up* g-gah..
Aphmau: please.. no guys... y-you have to keep going.. we're s-so close.. 

Zane and kawaii~Chan collapse into the deep snow, weakend and empty and numb.

Aphmau: n-no! Guys! P-please get up, we can't stay here! W-we'll die!

Zane: aph-apnaamu.. *slowly going unconscious with kawaii~Chan already passed out and frozen*
Aphmua: *tears form in her eyes as she's attempting to get them up with a slim chance of hope* p-please.. *so weak herself she collapsed in the snow whole looking at white cotten filled skies and a single tear slides down her cheek, then put of know where she hears someone muffle "over here!"
She turns her head to the left blinded by the sight of flash lights and 3 people running towards them, but then gives into the cold and released her one last breathe before she goes unconscious*

🤠🤠🌻🌻🌻🤠🤠

To be continued 🤠
Hellooww, shootout to the people who are still reading this old ship, I love you all, sorry for the cliffhanger by the way 🙃
Rate and comment of dm for ant suggestions if you wanna add things to the story for the next chapter! Would really appreciate it! :) I will be posting again sooon,
💕🤠🌻💕