aarmau part 30!!/lost../ pt 1

Aphmau stood up and got up slowly..trying to be quiet, so if someone was here they wouldn't here her....but I bet they already have because of the door

Aphmaus p.o.v
It was so dusty and disgusting, I was in a hallway, and there were doors on the left and right and about 15ft infront of me were stairs, one went up and one went down...

Aphmau was also trying to look for zane, she wanted to find him...dead or alive..she wanted to know if her bestfriend was ok..aphmau searched the first bed room on her left there 5 rooms left and right each.she opend the first door and saw a little girl handcuffed to the bed....s-she was dead tho....you could see her bones...but you can see she tried to escape by....uggh...by chewing her hand off....she got half way threw but, must have died in the process, aphmau saw a key on the bedside table, she grabbed it just in case if it was important for something...aphmau went to the room across from the room she was just in,she opened it and the room was empty,.....but some blood stains on the walls...or...paint?? She didn't know..

Aphmaus p.o.v
I  went to the next room...also empty....
The next one empt again to....next one empty...empty...empty..next one was empty..one had a bed in it but nothing else...then I checked the last room....it was locked....I then remembered i had a key, I used it quickly and it worked!! But before I opened it...i heard groaing moaning noises...and someone was whispering "help", I swung open the door...and I can't believe it!!! It was zane!!! And....kawaii chan?????? What????!!!
To be continued.....
Hiiii guys its meeeeee I hope your liking this story I know I am, I know its kinda boring now....but just wait.....I have plans ;)
I know this was short but I'm doing my best I'm sorry....I'm horrible :'(
Pkease just be patient, ill up date as soon as I can, once a week? Maybe you guys will get lucky and get 3 one week or 2 who knows??!!! My schedule is so fucked up...welllll
Byeyeyy ssh eyeyeueyeyeyeye cx