CHAPTER 26.

CHAPTER 26.
— WORRIED —

You sat up to your bed, still recovering yourself from your long rest. The nurse volunteered to help you instead. While you were inside the comfort room, you're trying to think the best reason as you could to go out of your room. You wanted to follow Soobin but then, how?

However, you thought to yourself, 'what is the point of sneaking when I could just tell it to dad?'.

After your business inside the comfort room, you faced your dad even though you're feeling uncomfortable a bit since you haven't done this just to see a boy.

"D-Dad." you called. The nurse guided you through pushing your IV stand. He turned his gaze to you as he waits for your next words but then you've just realized that he was talking to the doctor. A very familiar doctor. Not to be sound rude but you are so tired for seeing his face almost everyday.

"Y/N, Dr. Hwang asks you to proceed to the ECG room." he told you. You just nodded and followed behind them with your father beside you.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After the doctor tested your heartbeat, you went of the room while your dad is still talking with, but then the nurse followed you from behind. While you were at the hallway, you saw the boy you've been looking for, leaning on the wall whilst his eyes are close. Your side lips curved.

"Can I excuse myself, please? I'm just going to go to my friend," you said as you pointed Soobin at the end of the hallway. The nurse followed your gaze and hesitantly nodded.

"Okay, I will just be here."

You happily nodded. You were very vigilant with your steps as you are getting closer to him. Soobin, who has no idea what is happening about his surroundings, casually opened his eyes as if he is done thinking over things. Just in time, he saw you walking like an idiot towards him, with that creepy expression you wear.

But then, he mustn't be shock for your failed surprise, just seeing you in front of him makes his heartbeat increases. You frowned. "What are you doing here?"

He turned his back from you and started to walk away. "Why do you care?" you sensed a bitterness from that. "If I wanna be here, then I will be here."

"I-" you let out a sigh. "Why are you always mad at me? Did I do something wrong?"

He didn't answer.

"Seriously, what is your problem with me? Every time, we'll see each other, I will always have to see that f-frowning face of yours." you rolled your eyes.

"Then close your eyes."

You narrowed your eyes. "Where is Woojin?"

"Somewhere."

"Tell him to stop following me. Even in my own hospital room, he was there."

Soobin just nodded but never looked back. In desire of disturbing him, you silently followed him from behind without him knowing.

Meanwhile, Soobin silently curses on his mind as he blames himself for wanting to see you but doesn't even have a confidence to talk to you.

If you only knew, he is damn worried about what happened and he wanted to ask you how's your feeling but again, he has no confidence.