CHAPTER 9.

CHAPTER 9.
— HELP —

CHOI SOOBIN
YEAR 2019

While I was eating the food that Y/N prepared, the sudden silence of my surroundings just made me curious. I glanced at Y/N, whose just staring directly on her phone and didn't speak anymore.

"Y/N..." I called. She didn't respond nor throw me a glance.

"Hey, Y/N..."

"She will not hear you." I almost jumped from my seat when Woojin suddenly appeared beside her.

"H—how did you get inside her room?!"

Woojin scoffed. "You're asking me that when you didn't even try to ask how I did stop the time."

"You stopped the time again?"

He nodded as he wave his hand in front of Y/N's face. She didn't even budge and blink and so it's true that he did it again.

"Stop doing that thing." I told him.

Woojin smirked. "So you found home."

"No." I'll leave soon.

"You can stay here for a while. She wouldn't mind, anyway." I earned a satisfied smile from him.

"What?"

"This girl is your total opposite— she's kind, willing and obedient. Unlike you," he eyed me from head to toe. "Who is ungrateful and disobedient. You two should be together often."

I frowned. "Why don't you just get me back to the time where I came from? I promise you that I'll change myself once I get there."

He shook his head. "No. Not until you realize something."

Not until Soobin realizes the meaning of value.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
YEAR 2019

Woojin's words left Soobin occupied the whole time. When the wizard left, the time started to run again. Y/N breathed as if nothing happened. Meanwhile, the young man inside his room is silently staring at her.

Could it be possible that my mission is connected to her?

Y/N glanced at Soobin and she silently cursed at the moment their eyes met. She seriously needs to take a tablet in order to make her heart go back in normal.

"I—I'm just gonna..." she pointed the comfort room, seeing him looking back at her makes her forget the common words she had learned. Soobin nodded when he get what she's trying to say.

Without wasting any second, she blasted and run towards her 'comfort zone'. She locked the door and leaned on it when he finally went out of her sight.

'What is this feeling?' she thought.

She opened the bottle where the solution has been hiding. She took one pill and drank it with the water in the faucet.

'Should I kick him out?'

'He might be the cause of my death, oh gosh!'

When she felt her heart relaxes a bit, she decided to went out of the room before Soobin thinks something suspicious about her. It is not still a half minute when her heart started to go wild again.

"You alright?" He asked, feeling worry about her figure. She is as pale as white, her lips and skin... they seemed dry.

"Y—Yes."

It was a long silence before he opened his mouth once again.

When she took a seat it on her bed, Soobin began to ask her a question which he planned while she was in the bathroom.

"Y/N." he called.

"Hmm?

He cursed on his mind. How could I tell her without even sounding crazy?

'Y/N, I'm from the future.'

'Y/N, I''m temporarily living in your time.'

'Fuck!'

"Won't you ask me why I am still strolling around this village like a stray?" he bit his lip as he waits for her reaction.

But then Y/N shrugged, ignoring the fact that he hasn't still found his home for days. "Are you sure that you went to the right village?"

"Yes."

"Hmm... then how come that you're still roaming around?"

He gulped. "Because I am supposed to live here. Right here in this location." After several years, I will live here.

Soobin still cannot believe that he's living in a total chaos. Out of all the people in this world, why was he chosen to travel the time?

"Are we going to argue about that again?" she slightly chuckled but Soobin remained serious and that's when she stopped from smiling.

"Soobin..."

"I shouldn't be here." he licked his lips that went dry. "I was trapped in your time and I cannot go back to my present not until my mission is finished..."

"What are you saying? Did I miss something?"

"Y/N, I came from your future which is my present! I may be sound crazy but this—"

"T—That's stupid..." she commented that made Soobin stop from explaining.

"W—What?"

"Y-You're telling stupid things..."

"I'm not! I'm telling you the truth, Y/N. Neither I can't believe what's happening. I—I don't remember anything..."

She gulped. Soobin is talking nonsense.

Even if you'll tell anyone else, they'll surely doubt you and worst, they'll think that you're losing your sanity. Being in Soobin's situation is one of a hell.

But soon, he would consider it a luck.