CHAPTER 27.

CHAPTER 27.
— CLOSE TO YOU —

"Why are you so grumpy?" you made Soobin jumped because of your sudden appearance beside him. You laughed. "Scaredy cat." you teased.

"Are you following me?" He maintained his face looked fierce as he talks to you.

"Hmm, maybe."

He hissed. "Why don't you follow Felix, instead? Perhaps, you love to be with him, right?"

You snorted. "Why did Felix got in to this conversation? He's not even here so I can't."

Soobin's jaw clenched. He rolled his eyes and walked faster to get away from you but being as silly as you today, you ran towards him while pushing your IV holder with you. When he felt that you are already close behind him, he made his steps larger to make it harder for you to follow him.

You stopped from running and bended your knees as you tried to catch your breath. "Y-You know what..."

Even Soobin stopped.

"I-I shouldn't run..." he faced you. "M-My heart is getting a-affected... but here I am... chasing you like a duck..." you chuckled.

His eyebrows creased.

"W-Will you please... stop running a-away? Your long legs doesn't help me at all."

"Did I tell you follow me?"

"No, but I want to follow you." you smiled cheekily.

Soobin sighed.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"You seemed like a different person since that day happened." you randomly told him. You are currently on the elevator with him and since he let you to walk with him, he doesn't utter any word or even a sound and it's making you feel dumb.

"Hey, when will you go back to your time?"

Then he just turned his gaze to you after you asked that question. He raised a brow. "Why? Are you that excited to not see me in front of your house?"

"Yeah."

He scoffed. "Why am I not surprised?" he muttered to himself, not caring whether you'll hear it or not.

"JUST KIDDING!" you hit his arm playfully. Soobin's eyes widened at your sudden action. He slowly looked at you. Quickly, your hands flew on your lips due to realization.

He glared at you. "Are we that close?"

"N-no?"

"Why did you hit me?"

"S-Sorry, I just got used to Felix."

Felix. Felix. Felix. Felix. Felix. Felix. Felix.

Soobin felt his ears rang at the sudden mention of that boy's name.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?"

You hopped back as he steps closer to you. With those fuming eyes that makes you tensed at the moment, you wanna scream at the top of your lungs but you can't. It is just you and Soobin inside the spacious room. You perceive that the air has been gone for a while.

Before your head could hit the edge of the wall, Soobin placed his hand behind you, making you bump the back of your head on his hand instead of the hard wall. It made the awkwardness in the room grow even bigger.

His eyes focused on you sternly. You turned your head to your side, avoiding to have an eye contact with him. Soobin didn't allow you to escape from his this time. His fingers gently touched your chin, slowly making it turn to the right position where you could see him clearly.

"S-Soobin... w-what are you doing..." it almost sounded like a whisper the moment it escaped your lips. You couldn't hear anything except for your chest pounding to its hardest.

Your legs weakens as he made the distance between the two of you, shorter. Your eyes keep roaming everywhere until it stopped to his lips.

Fuck fuck fuck what is this? Are we going to do that thing?

You pushed Soobin's chest, making him step backward a bit.

"What are you doing? You were just a grumpy boy lately and n-now..."

"Now, what?"

You waited for the number to reach the letter G. But before the elevator could open widely, he pressed the number 3.

You scowled. "HEY!" as you watch the door close.

"I have something to confess." he held your cold hands.

"SHIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Will you please listen?"

"NO."

"I like you."

"NO, IT IS JUST ANOTHER LIE-"

Soobin quickly pecked sweet kiss on your lips.

"Where's the lie?" he raised a brow.

Your eyes widened. "WHAT THE FUCK-"

For the second time, he made his lips touch yours. "You're saying?"

You pressed your lips together and looked down on your feet instead, afraid that he'll make it three.

"Look, I like you, Y/N. No lies. Only sweet confession."