CHAPTER 1.

CHAPTER 1.
—MAN FROM 2058—

"Who the hell are you?!" You shouted as the boy in front of you grabbed something from your desk and prepared himself to throw it to you. "Oh my god! Stop it! Not the vase. Mom will kill me!" You told him. He panicked and quickly put down the vase back to your desk.

"Tell me, how did you get inside my room?" The boy asked.

"My room?" You scoffed. "Mister... THIS. IS. MY. ROOM. I should be the one who must ask you that! You're a thief. Trespasser!"

The boy silently cursed. "Woah! Woah! Careful with your words, lady. But you are inside my room!"

"How come that my room is YOUR ROOM? What do you call to these things? Huh? Your pictures? Perhaps, photoshop pictures that are just coincidentally looked like me?" You pointed the row of the picture frames hanging in your wall.

"What the..." he scoffed.

The boy switched his gaze to every corner of the room. And then, he just noticed that the arrangement of the room he is in, is quite different from the room he is talking about. But Soobin is 100% sure that this is his room. This is his house.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHOI SOOBIN
YEAR 2058

I grabbed my keys inside my dad's drawer and quickly sneaked out of his room. Crap his 'grounded' sh*ts. I won't be able to live inside this house if I only see the same thing everyday.

I took out my phone from my pocket when I felt it vibrated. Someone texted me. It was Taehyun.

'Hyung, the others are ready.' he texted me. I smirked. Well, then. Let this game begins.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Carrying my bag, I threw it inside the passenger seat before I went to the gate to open it. Few helpers in our house were just looking at me. I even heard them saying that they should stop me. But I ignored them.

Luckly, dad wasn't at home. Probably, he is busy again with his work. I hope he's always like that. Because of his work, I am able to do whatever I want since he wasn't looking, after all.

"Sir, your father will get mad if he knew this." one of the helper went to me just to plead.

"I don't care. Let him be." I grinned.

Anxious drawn on his face, especially when I got inside my car.

"Sir, your dad told us that you aren't able to go outside unless he told us to do so. Listen to your father sir."

"Whatever." I smirked and stepped on the gas.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SECOND PERSON'S VIEW
YEAR 2019

"Now what?" You asked him.

Soobin gasped. "Am I dead?!"

You looked at him weirdly. "What are you talking about? You aren't dead! You are a freaking fresh human. Now, get out of my room. Get out of my house!"

He shook his head. "No, please tell me. That all of these are just part of a prank. Is this the consequence that my dad gave me? Did my dad hire you to play?"

You frowned. "Your crazy! Hoseok! Someone barged in inside our house. Oh my god! You're giving me a chest pain."

"Hoseok? Who is Hoseok?" Soobin asked you.

You rolled her eyes. "He is my brother. And my brother is a police. He possesses a lot of guns. Now, if you will not get out of our house, I will be the one who will shoot you straightly in your s–skull."

"Shooting me inside my room is a disrespect." Soobin uttered.

"I told you, this is not your–"

"What is happening in here? Oh my god! What did you do to my little sister?!" Both of you turned your head to the door and found your brother peeking inside. Right after he saw the unknown guy inside your room, he went towards you and held your hands tightly.

"Y/N, did you just..." Hoseok switched his gaze between the two of you. The unknown guy remained standing still at the corner of your bed while processing the whole thing that is happening.

"Hey little boy! Tell me, what did you and my little sister do when I was at my room? Did you touch her, huh?"

Soobin's eyes widened. "N–no! It is not like t–that..."

"Now, you even have guts to stutter?! What if she got pregnant? She is too young to be a mother. You should have–"

You touched Hoseok's arm and shook your head. "B–brother... you're thinking the wrong thing..."

You felt your face heated up after hearing that words from your brother. You looked down to the sheets and fiddled your fingers. You swear that this is the most embarrassing thing you have experienced in your entire life.

"What are you talking about Y/N?" he stopped.

"I–I don't know him... I–I just met him today..."

"What?! So you guys 'made-out' without even knowing each other. Oh my god! I can't believe this. I'm calling the police!"

You shut your eyes tightly. "There's no such thing like that happened. What I mean is that he is a stranger who just suddenly appeared inside my room."

Soobin groaned. "I am Soobin. CHOI SOOBIN. And mind you, THIS. IS. OUR. HOUSE."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

CHOI SOOBIN
YEAR 2019

The girl I've met lately keeps throwing some glares at me. Hoseok, who introduced himself as Y/N's brother, guided me outside. Her little sister tailed on us. Still glaring at me.

"This is our house. If you want, I'll show you a proof. However, our parents are the one who holds the title of the house. And I don't know where did they hide it." Hoseok told me.

I roamed my eyes around the corner. I doubted. Why so small. Our house is obviously bigger than this one. Ours is a two story house but this one only got one.

"No thanks. Maybe I got the wrong house. Sorry for the interruption." I slowly said, still glancing at the whole area.

But I swear,

This house reminds me of ours. And I don't even understand how the heck I did get here.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Thank you for voting!