Build Memories! A Snowy Paradise!

The signs of winter soon came as the first drops of snow came pouring down. In the middle of winter, the first snow came peacefully. Each tiny and unique snowflake danced out in the cold breeze, as if it was performing. Forgetting about everything, the outside world seemed at peace as a white blanket covered the town. In Chanson, the usual crew hung out away from the coldness of the outdoors.

"Wah..." Sakura awed "so peaceful"

"It's finally my season!" Yukine giggled excitedly, her pigtails swaying up and down as she bounced in place

"The snow's gotten thicker!" Hyla exclaimed, opening the door slightly "oh and definitely colder too..."

"Hey hey!" Yukine jumped in the middle of the group "let's play outside!"

Looking at each other, an excited grin beamed on their faces as they scrambled to get their coats, scarves, gloves and hats. Unable to keep calm, Yukine dashed out the door with only a hat on her head.

"Fla- Yukine! Put a coat on!" Shirana yelled, holding Yukine's clothing in hand "oh dear..."

"With every passing second, the more you sound like a mother." Akina laughed patting her older sister

"I'm sorry for worrying about the well-being of a ten year old." Shirana teased

All in fits of laughter, everybody hurried to catch up to their youngest member who had already collapsed into the snow.

"Yukine, come here" Shirana picked up the little girl who had snow all over her "oh dear, look at you, you'll catch a cold!"

"Mother used to tell me I have a very strong immune system so I don't get sick easily!"

"Regardless, you still have to put your coat on" Shirana smiled

"Okay!" Yukine squiggled into her coat before patting her stomach "I want chocolate" she pouted

"Here you go Princess" a familiar masculine voice said, his hand stretched with a single piece of her favorite chocolate candy

"Ryousuke! Thank you!" Yukine giggled

"You're seriously spoiling her" Shirana rolled her eyes "Yuki, slow down or you'll choke"

"Okey" Yukine giggle in between chews

Meanwhile, Akina and Kazuki were in the middle of a snowball fight that Akina seemingly initiated. Stubborn as she was, she didn't admit to it and thus balls of snow flew past into each other. A stray snowball flew towards Hyla who blinked in shock. Smirking, Hyla grabbed a bunch of snow into her hand before patting it into a sturdy ball.

"Oh you guys are screwed!" Hyla yelled before throwing it towards Akina who ducked and hit Kazuki

"Hey!" Kazuki growled "that's it!"

With that, the three were immediately covered in white cold speckles. Asahi and Sir. Luminous were too busy rolling snowballs to make snowmen to notice the chaos that had surrounded them. Hanami and Sakura decided to make it a competition to see who could make the biggest snowman.

So there, in amongst the swirling snowflakes, the happy bunch were playing around in the snow. Forgetting about their problems and stressful events that had happened. In amongst, the fun, Sakura felt her phone vibrate. Checking it, she saw a message from her mother.

"Honey, do you want to invite your friends over? We're decorating the house with Christmas decorations!"

Sakura looked up at her friends before shouting "Hey! Guys? Wanna go to my house to decorate for Christmas!"