A Harmonious Shopping Spree

For the first time in what seemed like years in the last couple of weeks, the girls could finally rest. Developing a new friendship Sakura, Akina and Asahi decided to officially hang out for the first time. Compared to last time, this one was less simultaneous with less creeping around. The three fairy mascots all agreed that if they were to fight together, they should get to know each other more.

At the break of dawn, Sakura was already up and full of energy. Staring into her closet she contemplated for what seemed like a long time. Spring stared at her pull out different outfits, trying to see which one looked better.

"You look like you're going on a date ~purin" Spring stated

Sakura turned around and gave her a little giggle.

"Does it?" Sakura looked at the pile of clothes that had now appeared all over the floor "It's the first time we all get to properly hang out together so I figured, why not dress up nicely."

"Oh...! I see ~purin"

After a while, Sakura took a pink skirt with a white cold shoulder top. Pairing it up with her pink bag, white flats along with pink knee high socks, Sakura was finally ready to go. Heading down the stairs, she saw her sisters at the table still in their pajamas eating breakfast.

"Good morning!" the twins echoed

"Good morning!" Sakura replied

"Where are you going?" Seigo asked

"Yeah, it sounds like you've been up since 5am" Sara mumbled as she ate her cereals

"Oh" Sakura scratched her head "I'm just going out with Akina and Asahi!"

"Who's Asahi?" Karai asked "New friend?"

"Mhm!" she nodded enthusiastically

"Well, eat breakfast first" Makiko walked out of the kitchen with a plate of toast "and do you need money? Because I haven't got any."

Sakura smiled sneakily before hugging her mom from behind.

"Please!!" her eyes glistened brightly as if she was a puppy

"Sakura... you have your birthday money."

"I know but I was hoping to save it"

"What for?" Seigo asked butting in

"I don't know... for when I'm an adult or for when I'm in college"

"Wow! You're planning all that already?!" Karai said with a shocked expression

"Why?" Sara had an eyebrow raised

"Just cos..." Sakura turned her attention to her dad "Can I? Dad please!"

Folding up his newspaper, Seigo felt around in his pocket and handed her whatever he had inside.

"Here you go, but that's it! Don't ask for more."

"I won't! Thank you!"

Finally after the hectic and extremely chatty breakfast, Sakura managed to leave the house. Popping out of her bag, Spring took a deep breath.

"Wow! They talk a lot ~purin"

"Haha... yeah they do but it's always so fun"

Walking down the street, she headed off to town. After a few minutes, Sakura could see Akina already waiting.

"Akina!" she yelled

"Oh! Saku! Hurry up!"

Sprinting, she ran towards the tall short haired brunette.